Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Pokemon Black and White Discussion Thread!

Creator: Zeprido March 5, 2011 7:07pm
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 6:30pm | Report
So, did anyone else get it? What starter did you start with? =D

I hear the popular one is Snivy (aka Smugleaf). Also, Black Version seems to be the popular one of the two. Damn, now it looks like I conformed...
Ah well, good thing I went with Tepig >.>
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 6:47pm | Report
Funny because I think I'm going to get Black and start with Snivy. :) When I get the chance!

I just like Black's exclusives better (houndoom is boss!) and the cotton guys are so cute! ^.^
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 7:00pm | Report
I'm gonna get white because my brother got black (in japanese no less). I want serperior, he looks like such a boss. He's the common pick? 0.o now it looks like I'm conforming >.< I thought I was unique in liking him.

Usually the grass starters look like ****. Bulbasaur was ok, but not compared to squirtle or charmander. Chikorita was an ugly little thing, and treecko got uglier and uglier as he evolved (then again blaziken looked stupid and im not even sure what swampert is supposed to be). Turtwig was pretty cool, but he didn't compare to empoleon imo (though he was cooler than infernape).

So yaaay for the coolest starter pokemon!
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 7:08pm | Report
use this website: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

it has all the info on pokemon, anything u want to know.

snivy is ok. i went with oshawott -> samurott (water/bug attacks) and its rape.

the best are the dragons. they are cool and legit rape. Haxorus (lol), hyreigon (MUST GET), and the three legendaries dragon.

the worst are a candle, an icecream (yes u do get an icecream pokmeon), and a gear. they do evolve, btw.

check it out urself at serebii.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 7:52pm | Report
The candle is actually quite fantastic as a sweeper.

Personally I went with Tepig this time because my previous Black run used Snivy and my White run used Oshawott - I'm doing White again, a full Dex run-through, with Tepig.
hypershatter
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 9:45pm | Report

The candle is actually quite fantastic as a sweeper.

Personally I went with Tepig this time because my previous Black run used Snivy and my White run used Oshawott - I'm doing White again, a full Dex run-through, with Tepig.

i really cant imagine playing this game twice
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 2:00am | Report
I went with oshawott too, (now he's lv 25 and he evolved), what do you suggest me guys for choosing mains? I have rare fighting pokemon, i think he's called sawk and eh pwns ***es, and i have pansear (only lv 14, but i'll lv him)
So how many mains should i have? 6 or something less is enough?
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 2:19am | Report
The thing I like most about the updates is that they tell you which one of your pokemon stats gets boosted and deducted for pokemon natures on their status screen.

Anyways, I went with white version and got my Tsutarja. I don't plan on using him later, he's just there to make my team look cool. Sandile is going to be my main.
hypershatter
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 10:05am | Report
Vaan99 wrote:

I went with oshawott too, (now he's lv 25 and he evolved), what do you suggest me guys for choosing mains? I have rare fighting pokemon, i think he's called sawk and eh pwns ***es, and i have pansear (only lv 14, but i'll lv him)
So how many mains should i have? 6 or something less is enough?

i found sawk ******ed cause the way he looks. just me though.

for fighting type i went with scraggy- scrafty. i think he is the best fighting type, because of his dark type dual type. this basically makes him immune to tons of stuff, cover his fighting type weaknesses. plus his high attack and high defence is pretty cool.

i threw away pansear.

my team, currently at lvl 45, is basically 4 pokemons.

zebstrika, samurott, cinccino, and scrafty. i am picking up zerkrom soon (in the tower atm). i aim to get some dragon replacements and a ferrothorn or carracosta for wall/tanking.

btw this game version hands you a lucky egg by talking to someone. very easy to lvl up.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 11:59am | Report
I started my White run yesterday with Tepig. I plan to have him, Excadrill, and possibly Lilligant as my main Pokemon. The last three slots will probably be filled up with Dragons and possibly Tyranitar after I beat the Elite 4.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide