Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post Whatever You Want (and Stop Posting ****...

Creator: Mowen October 22, 2013 7:50am
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2017 8:07am | Report
FatelBlade wrote:
President Trump is probably the best thing to happen to this country in 8 years. We've needed a kick in the *** for a while now, and having a token black man representing us wasn't helping. Now we have someone who knows how to run a business in charge, and we can begin paying off our debt while also signaling to the world that the US means business. We've already pulled out of the TPP, and have begun aggressive attacks onto ISIS. The world will understand that, unlike what Merkel and the rest of the EU want you to believe, the US is top dog an its either our way or the high way.

This seems mostly like an attempt to fire controversy. As for the rest, I think it's great that you like pissing contests, you have that in common with your President.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2017 8:26am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

I think it's great that you like pissing contests, you have that in common with your President.

LOL
FatelBlade
<Member>
FatelBlade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2017 12:18pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

This seems mostly like an attempt to fire controversy. As for the rest, I think it's great that you like pissing contests, you have that in common with your President.

As an Arab-American immigrant, its actually just being tired about dealing with a bunch of ********. People during the entire election cycle were calling me an idiot for supporting Trump because they assumed my religion and my views on a topic. Myself, like many legal immigrants, prefer more stringent immigration policies since it isn't fair that my family had to pay and go through the entire process of permanent residence and naturalization while some family can hop the border, drop a baby or two, and continue to live here illegally.

I don't know how I feel about a literal wall being built, but I am in support of more stringent immigration policies.

You can say what you want about President Trump, but all anyone ever does is take one minor aspect like pissing contests and focuses on that. He has been in office for five days and people are already calling for the end of times. Its pathetic.
Thanks to jhoijhoi for the awesome PsiGuard-loving sig!
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2017 1:50pm | Report
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/24/us/politics/wall-border-trump.html

WE ARE GETTING THE WALL HOLY ****
THIS PRESIDENCY IS SO DUMB LOL
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2017 3:14pm | Report
Don't forget Mexico will pay for it but it'll all be built with good american jobs and materials, the best.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2017 5:33pm | Report
The best. It's true.

FatelBlade wrote:
He has been in office for five days and people are already calling for the end of times. Its pathetic.
He was in for a day when his press secretary was already forced to spit "alternative facts". About the ****ing attendance to the inauguration.

He holds the belief that climate change is a hoax. That's like believing having to go to the toilet is a hoax. The truth is really inconvenient and you'll have to go out of your way to prevent trouble, but you still have to accept it if you don't want to end up in some deep ****.

I'm not surprised people are already worried at this point in the game. I'm more surprised they took so long.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
FatelBlade
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2017 6:14pm | Report
The best. It's true.

He was in for a day when his press secretary was already forced to spit "alternative facts". About the ****ing attendance to the inauguration.

He holds the belief that climate change is a hoax. That's like believing having to go to the toilet is a hoax. The truth is really inconvenient and you'll have to go out of your way to prevent trouble, but you still have to accept it if you don't want to end up in some deep ****.

I'm not surprised people are already worried at this point in the game. I'm more surprised they took so long.

Climate change still hasn't been actually proven, so I don't understand why people keep bringing it up.

Also, the attendance pictures were at different times, and Sean Spicer acted hastily at his FIRST DAY at the job. Maybe the issue is that y'all just keep judging these people without trying to understand anything.
Thanks to jhoijhoi for the awesome PsiGuard-loving sig!
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2017 6:32pm | Report
He holds the belief that climate change is a hoax.
He also has some other concerning views. If not him, his cabinet at least (which is worse, since his cabinet are the people who actually decide on their areas), hold anti-vaccine views, creationism and/or intelligent design and then there was that guy who said most of the people who smoke a lot don't die from lung cancer.

TBH I think focusing on the average right/left comparison makes people forget that his presidency could have very serious consequences on the long term, both to the people within the country (awful education system for the sake of evolution denialism, return of nearly eradicated diseases because of anti-vaxx ignorant bullsh*t) and to the whole world (global warming is a thing).

So yeah, it's kinda pathetic.
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2017 6:39pm | Report
FatelBlade wrote:
Climate change still hasn't been actually proven, so I don't understand why people keep bringing it up.
Please cite your sources, or at least your reasons. Anthropogenic climate change has been a thing for several hundred years. Most models across several independent fields of science predict the warming quite well, while most of the denialist propaganda relies on variables that have already been measured and can't explain it (volcano ash, sun temperature cycles, etc.).

The oil industry is HUGE. If there was an experiment they could make to explain climate change by non anthropogenic sources you'd see it everywhere. Yet we're here, with uninformed people blatantly claiming that climate change is not a thing.
FatelBlade
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2017 6:52pm | Report
Ekki wrote:
Please cite your sources, or at least your reasons. Anthropogenic climate change has been a thing for several hundred years. Most models across several independent fields of science predict the warming quite well, while most of the denialist propaganda relies on variables that have already been measured and can't explain it (volcano ash, sun temperature cycles, etc.).

The oil industry is HUGE. If there was an experiment they could make to explain climate change by non anthropogenic sources you'd see it everywhere. Yet we're here, with uninformed people blatantly claiming that climate change is not a thing.

That right there is pretty similar to a burden of proof fallacy. You can't just say that because they could disprove it and haven't that it exists; you are making implications.
You find me evidence guaranteeing that climate change is real, and we could talk. But, since I am the bigger man here, lets go. 2014 saw record snowfall, the oceans are rising slower than normal, polar bears are thriving, and nature provides way more CO2 than humans. Evidence Here
Thank you Jovy for this bomb *** sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide