Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post-Zombie Apocalypse Movie?

Creator: ap00pnugget November 27, 2011 10:23am
ap00pnugget
<Member>
ap00pnugget's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 10:23am | Report
There's TONS of Zombie movies out there, some good, and some make you want to cry. I had a really cool thought when playing Gears of War. They should make a zombie movie about humans restarting society and life. It would be set after the end of the apocalypse. People would work together and try to make the world the way it was. No one ever covers how humans would be able to start again. To me it seems like a cool concept. Whats everyones thoughts?
Check out my Warwick Build
3v3 Lanewick

Remember: If life was a turtle, it would be a turtle.

And: Internet arguments are like the special olympics, even if you win, you're still ******ed.

Oh btw that +rep sign gives you free cookies, so might as well click it.
Calibern
<Member>
Calibern's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 2:08pm | Report
It would be more suited for a T.V show in my opinion. Personally I'd rather see people shooting zombies over restarting human society. Let's face it that's the only thing you wanna see when you hear zombies.
Xin Guide
Clicking the Rep button will end the world, do not click it! (Reverse psychology FTW)
Thank to AlexanPT, JakofAllSpaydes,JEFFY40HANDS, KingCasanova and reppinFTC for the amazing signatures.

ap00pnugget
<Member>
ap00pnugget's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2011 3:17pm | Report
Calibern wrote:

It would be more suited for a T.V show in my opinion. Personally I'd rather see people shooting zombies over restarting human society. Let's face it that's the only thing you wanna see when you hear zombies.

I admit killing zombies is pretty sick, but I always wonder what they would do to restart civilization. Your right about the TV show. It would be better as that.
Check out my Warwick Build
3v3 Lanewick

Remember: If life was a turtle, it would be a turtle.

And: Internet arguments are like the special olympics, even if you win, you're still ******ed.

Oh btw that +rep sign gives you free cookies, so might as well click it.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide