Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

RIP 9/11 victims

Creator: Phil Collins September 11, 2012 8:15am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

47 posts - page 3 of 5
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 3:36pm | Report
Agree with Tosh.

*shakes finger* No no Canoas. Mobafire runs on GMT-8!

Also if you want to argue about it after today, start another thread. Though let me tell you if there's any personal attacks or it gets too aggressive I will lock it.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 4:12pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Im one for watching you MOBAfalians tear each other apart through your laughable arguments, but please, for the sake of these poor souls who lost their lives on that fateful day, let's keep your idiotic bickering over war out of this thread and lets honor, respect and remember those who lost their lives by being caught in the cross fire of two countries politics and the sheer cowardly use of terrorism on the innocent. I'm dead serious about this and I for one will not tolerate you using this day to promote your ******** agendas and views even if they're right. Now is the time and place to remember and pay your respects, so get to it you idiotic MOBAfailians and quit bickering like stupid kids.

:O
Tosh is being serious for once in his MobaFire life.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 5:19pm | Report
I agree with Tosh, this thread is to honor the fallen, not to stat political warfare, and I'm pretty sure if Canoas makes a thread it gets locked with an hour because it gets crazy

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 6:48pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

*shakes finger* No no Canoas. Mobafire runs on GMT-8!

So? I don't = D
Phil Collins
<Member>
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 7:57pm | Report
Canoas is such a negotiator. Are you a lawyer by any means?
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 8:09pm | Report
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 8:11pm | Report
WW2 was a race. USA was lucky to get scientists from around the world. Japan was about to start mass production of jet planes = bye USAF.

Truman's warnings could have been a simple bluff. So, no excuse.

9/11 was predictable. The ones responsible had declared war on USA years ago and you didnt care. They are being held in guantanamo with the excuse of being war prisioners, therefore, you are saying 9/11 deaths are casualties of war?

regardless...
it's sad the world has so many dimmwits to make this stuff still happen, as well as other twisted shyt. People should be remembered and the living should stop arguing who is right or wrong. Noone is right as long as you are seeking mindless explanations or retribution from history. learn from it and make a better future.

As requested to GMD himself.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 8:16pm | Report
Yea, rest in peace and condolences to all friends and family members of people who were lost in this :/

Personally I live around 30 minutes from the city, you were able to see the smoke from where I live (I was young, I don't really remember, but ya)

Just years prior my mom used to work on Wall Street and pass through the Trade Center every day, good thing she wasn't still doing that in 2001 >_>

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 10:07pm | Report
if you actually had family or someone you know die in 9/11 then i'm sorry.

otherwise get the **** over it, it happened 11 ****ing years ago. i'm tired of hearing this ****.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 10:11pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

if you actually had family or someone you know die in 9/11 then i'm sorry.

otherwise get the **** over it, it happened 11 ****ing years ago. i'm tired of hearing this ****.

You honestly don't understand why 9/11 is such a big deal. Please, look into the event a bit further and do a bit of research before making yourself look like an ***. =/

Well... then again, you ARE Caucheka.
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide