Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

RIP 9/11 victims

Creator: Phil Collins September 11, 2012 8:15am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

47 posts - page 5 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 9:24am | Report
I'm agreeing with Canoas a bit, but American people are mostly ******ed, you can't change that.
Now I want to apologize a bit for saying only the Americans were bad in the conflict with Japan.
We invaded many other countries and had to be stopped, but I certainly think they sould've shown the A-bomb off in a fight, not on inncent people.
Oh, and to all of you, I reccomend this:
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s10e09-mystery-of-the-urinal-deuce

I'm streets ahead. If you don't get it you're streets behind.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 9:30am | Report
Canoas wrote:

Yeah, you chose to acknowledge the few 3000 who died that day, but when do you mourn the 66k innocents you killed?
No, I won't keep my mouth shut. This is completely ridiculous. What a hypocrite you are. Only the American deaths count for you heh? 9/11 is nothing compared to what you guys did. If only the roles could have been reversed.. and the US had the 66000 innocent deaths and Iraq the few 3000. There should have been 42 more planes heading your way.

That last line you said demolished what little ground you had in your argument in regards to your value on a person's life. You don't care about these fallen on either side, all you care about is making the world know just how much you hate my country. Canoas, I will say this one more time: shut up and let this thread remain what it was created to be, a thread to remember the innocence that died that day.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 9:33am | Report
Anastasios wrote:

That's a lot of hate for Americans Canoas
Nope, it's a lot of hate for hypocrites. Take a day to honour the 3000 that were killed, but where's the day for the 66000 that they killed?
That's not honouring the innocent, that's honouring your casualties.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 9:36am | Report
Canoas, I was wondering, what country do you live in? Give me 5 min and I'll find a genocide that was caused by it. Because yes, EVERY SINGLE major country in Europe did a genocide. Just like USA. Just like every single major nations in the world. Germany, France, UK, Greece, Spain, China, Japan, Russia. The Boznia Serb's genocide, the Armenian genocide, and I'm not even talking about genocides in Africa . These are but a handful of genocides that happened in our world's history. I can bet everysingle member of mobafire 25$ that you live in a country that also made genocides. But we won't talk about it. Why? Because it's so much easier to ******** USA's mistake and forget all about the horrors europeens did. Because yes, europeens did genocides billion time worst than USA will ever be able to do.

Don't get me wrong here, I don't excuse USA for what they did. I don't excuse any country who did a genocide. Was 9/11 a ral act of terrorism? Or was it a conspiration theory? Who knows and who the **** cares. A lot of people died that day. That's all that matters.

So tell me Canoas, do YOU take a day to remember all the victims your country made? I'm pretty sure you never did. In fact, I'm pretty sure you don,t even know what genocide your country even did. How many innocent were slaughtered. What country was ravaged by yours. What were the reasons.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 9:38am | Report
Portugal. Please do find a genocide we committed.
Etiher way, it's not about what happened, it's about mourning for every innocent life lost, not just your own.

EDIT: Just read what you said when you edited your post. I'll have those 25$ thank you very much. Paypal or steam wallet would be best.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 9:53am | Report
Canoas wrote:

Portugal. Please do find a genocide we committed.
Etiher way, it's not about what happened, it's about mourning for every innocent life lost, not just your own.

EDIT: Just read what you said when you edited your post. I'll have those 25$ thank you very much. Paypal or steam wallet would be best.

Ever heard of colonial wars? Seems like you didn't. Or even Angola? If you even know what Angola is. Or the intense slavery Protugal did in Africa? I guess you don't either. And for your information, yes, turning a whole continent into slaves count as a genocide. Of course, portugal wasn't the only one out there. Every single major country in Europe was with them.

Every single major country out there made genocides, but guess what? NO ONE have a day to remember them.

********, even my country, Canada, made genocides back when they first came to North America. Both the frenchs and the englishs butchered thousands of indians, anihilating whole populations. This also count as a genocide.

Tell you what, find me a single major country who didn't do any genocides. I dare you.

P.S. I had to edit since I pressed reply too soon and didn't want to double post. That's why theres an edit button.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 9:58am | Report
I'm perfectly fine with you stating your opinions, but I did say to do it in ANOTHER thread... This thread is no longer about "RIP 9/11 Victims" so it's being closed.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
1 2 3 4 5

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide