Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Role-playing thread

Creator: The_Nameless_Bard November 6, 2011 6:34pm
76 posts - page 4 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2011 7:10pm | Report
In a room far FAR FAR away, a figure sat in a throne of human bones. He held an orb of shadows in one of his hand, and it shifted to the group of people in his maze. He observed them, and then chuckled a bit. With a wave of his hand the orb of shadows disappeared and torches lit up to reveal him.

He had shoulder length raven black hair with blood red eyes that stared across his chamber. He wore a black overcoat, and a blood red tunic. His pants were the color of his hair, and there seemed to be a bloodthirsty aura about this human. He sat lazily in his throne plotting how to deal with these intruders.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2011 7:13pm | Report
The knight bowed once again to the lady.

"As you wish, M'lady."

The Knight waved his hand again and the white wine turned back to scotch, though the Knight looked a lil put out that such a nice wine was wasted.

Looking around, taking in his surroundings, the Knight was rather curious as to where he was.

"And might I inquire, my dear lady, as to where we are and what you, such a women as yourself, is doing here?"

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2011 7:26pm | Report
Alinora took a sip of the scotch, relishing the flavor in her mouth before responding to the knight's question.

"If I remember right, we're in a maze of some sort...as for the other question: I can't even remember who I am let alone why I'm here."

She couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching them, despite trying her hardest. So she opted for drinking some more of the scotch and ignoring it instead. This only sort of worked as she wasn't used to drinking and the scotch's effects hit her harder than she expected. She handed back the empty glass and pondered what to do next.
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2011 7:34pm | Report
Hidou stared at the group of people, It hadn't even been a few hours but all these people had turned up... quite unexpectedly too. He decided it was best he continued on his way he didn't do to well in groups unless he was on a pickpocket-ing spree. He knew Jsta and apparently someone else was in this hall with them he just didn't know where. Normally he and Jsta wouldn't get along but something strange was going on here. 'I'll just bide my time for now..' Hidou thought to himself as he started whistling again, leaving through one of the many doors in the hall 'I wonder where they'll end up..'
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2011 7:45pm | Report
Alinora grabbed Hidou's arm.

"Wait," she said, "Where are you going? I can't get out of here without your help."
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2011 8:44pm | Report
Hidou was shocked, he didn't even notice her approaching him. For him to not notice someones presence was rare indeed. "H-huh? O-oh yea I guess so." He chuckled lightly pulling his arm out of her grasp, he didn't like being in contact with other people for longer than necessary. "I was just going to go to ah... the dinning room I guess. I am a little hungry after all aren't you?"
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2011 8:49pm | Report
"Don't bother trying to lie to me, if you can't or don't want to lead me out just say so." Alinora said in a cold voice.

She turned away sharply and didn't look back at him.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2011 8:58pm | Report
*Tiny red eyes gazed out at Hidou and Alinora from corners of the room. It would be very unlikely for them to notice, even if they were staring right at the eyes.)
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 4:30am | Report
'Harsh' Hidou thought to himself ' It's not like I don't want them to get out... But there's nothing wrong with having some fun with it is there?' Hidou shrugged so someone else in the world was mad at him what was new about that. He started to make his way down the hall once again, looking at the coin he had taken from her when she grabbed him. "I really need to learn not to steal..." he sighed "It's going to get me killed one of these days.."
mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 4:36am | Report
OOC: @Rudmed, i've already taken that role
BIC: The jsta walked toward the two people and said, "and why are you so intent to leave here? I've found it to be a delightful place!"
Mastajdog, "You shall bow in the presence of the masta."
please +rep if i've been helpful at all, and come check out my guides!
credits to The Nameless Bard and greynadefor the awsome signatures, and me for the others.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide