Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Should I watch Doctor Who?

Creator: OTGBionicArm August 6, 2013 11:24pm
1 2 3
TheBlueReaper
<Member>
TheBlueReaper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 8:55am | Report
Eh, Matt is my favorite from the 'new' Doctors, I just find him really cool. 10 is overrated, I mean he was amazing, but people on the internet seem to treat him like he's a god. Don't even get me started on Rose. 9 is also fantastic, yet people don't talk about him that much. The CGI and effects have gotten way better with the newer season. The difference between the look of the 7th season and the 1st one is HUGE. I myself like the sort of 'cheesy' style of the first one.
Thanks to jhoijhoi , TinyStar , Minho, Hogopogo , TheNamelessBard and GMD for the sigs!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 10:41am | Report
Just a word of warning, the numbers of the Doctors may be switching around with the new special 50th anniversary coming this November.

They introduced a Doctor (John Hurt) which is highly speculated as the real 9th Doctor before Eccleston, making Eccles 10th, Tennant 11th and Smith 12th.

I've always preferred Tennant as the Doctor. He actually seemed to be brilliant, whereas I feel the other two... not so much.
TheBlueReaper
<Member>
TheBlueReaper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 10:59am | Report
John Hurt is a regeneration of the Doctor, but he does not hold the moniker of 'the Doctor'. He is, let's say a disgrace to the Doctor name, so I'm not really sure if he should actually count. I guess we'll have to wait until the 50th and see.
Thanks to jhoijhoi , TinyStar , Minho, Hogopogo , TheNamelessBard and GMD for the sigs!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2013 11:19am | Report
He was the 9th regeneration, but according to Matt Smith Doctor, all consequent Doctors to John Hurt revoked Hurt's title as Doctor.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide