Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Skyrim: Race and Playstyle

Creator: Shrillex November 17, 2011 3:15pm
94 posts - page 10 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 8:59am | Report
I play imperial myself :D

And yes, i do use it for mindless slaughter.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2011 7:34pm | Report
Battle mage is where I am.

I was recently looking into duel wielding after I reach a certain point in magic.

Die from afar and when you get close crit hit and stab you with my sword (Bound possibly?)
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2011 1:26pm | Report
I just started playing today.

I'm a level 7 Nord, I currently dual wield with an axe and a sword, but I've also used 2-handed weapons quite a lot. I like the game so far, though I didn't even notice you could fast travel until 3 hours of playing xD

I haven't used much magic yet, but I just bought a couple of spells, so I'mma start firing my laser.
iBradlee
<Member>
iBradlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 4:41pm | Report
WHERE THE **** DO I FIND THE SLOW-TIME SHOUT?!

Heard about it, and it sounds BA, seeing as how I'm more stealth/archery oriented.

I'd just search online, but I seem to end up accidentally reading important information regarding quest-lines and such, and I don't want the story-lines spoiled already.

Also:

Name: Thugg McNasty
Race: Breton
Titles: Nightengale, Thane. Dunno if I have any more titles...
Focus: Archery, Sneak, Light Armor, and VERY recently Conjuration
Known Shouts: Disarm, Unrelenting Force, Become Ethereal, Whirlwind Sprint, Marked for Death
Armor: Nightengale Set + Elven Helmet of Major Archery (+25% Bow Damage, or something)
Weapons: Nightengale Bow, Chillrend
Main Spells: (Haven't used really any, till VERY recently, now that I want to start Conjuration) Summon Flame Atronach
Number of dragons slain: ~6 or so, I think
Preferred Playstyle: I prefer to stay hidden, in the shadows, whenever possible. Focusing on the Archery and Sneak trees allows me to kill effectively from afar, while remaining out of sight. Now want to focus on Conjuration, and have my minions serve as a sort of pseudo-tank, whenever my cover's blown. In Skyrim, I have no morals. No conscience. I'll preform any task that will potentially benefit me in the long run, no matter how "immoral" it may be. Basically I kill anyone/anything if there's any sort of gain in it for me, and steal whatever I please.
Additional Note: Most baller name in all of Skyrim.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide