Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Skyrim: Race and Playstyle

Creator: Shrillex November 17, 2011 3:15pm
94 posts - page 3 of 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 4:39pm | Report
Khazem wrote:

I'm a Khajiit. Everywhere I go people tell me I look like I'm ill.

This means you have a disease, you should go to a temple and pray at an altar to get it cured. I wondered why I had people saying this to me for my first several hours playing, turns out I caught a disease from somewhere. Don't have to worry about that anymore now that I'm a werewolf.

@Jeffy, sounds like the same bow I am using now. Also, I can confirm that the Nord 50% ice resistance definitely works on Ice Dragon breath.

Are vampires as bad as they were in Oblivion? All it did in Oblivion was give you a minor stat boost in exchange for your character looking really ugly and having to feed on humans once every day. You could get more stat boosts by refraining from feeding, but this made you take damage from sunlight, so it was totally stupid and pointless.
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 4:42pm | Report
oh really? I though the NPC's just really didn't like cats

pretty sure I use those altars quite often though ><

hmm.. maybe I shouldn't have killed all those people, they might have been genuinly concerned
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 4:43pm | Report
Supple Ancient Nord Bow

Is the name I believe. I enchanted it to do fire damage because...Fire wrecks havoc on everything apparently, including dragons.

Have you come across the Lich Masks yet? I've only got 2 so far Maokrei and Krosis I believe. During load screens there's a 3D model of ~8 heads/masks. They're drops from the "floating skeletons" AKA Lich.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 4:43pm | Report
I'm not 100% sure if altars still cure diseases, but that was how they worked in Oblivion.

I got mine cured by some people belonging to an anti-daedra group I randomly found walking on the road towards Winterhold.

I have two as well, one of them is Krosis and I forget what the other one was now. They're Dragon Priests I believe, humans given powerful magical abilities by the dragons, not Liches (pretty much the same thing though). I do find it funny how they are actually MUCH harder to fight than dragons are.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 4:49pm | Report
What you need to do is get someone to follow you and take them to the sacrificial alter to the west of Falkerth I think? There's a city on the coast and to the west of it is a large mountain range, with a winding road...Towards the top of the road is an old Daedric shrine I believe. I can't recall the city so that description is the best I can give :/
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 4:50pm | Report
Sounds like Solitude to me, Falkreath is nowhere near the coast.

I haven't actually visited either Falkreath or Dawnstar yet though, despite having been playing for an entire week.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 4:52pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

I'm not 100% sure if altars still cure diseases, but that was how they worked in Oblivion.

I got mine cured by some people belonging to an anti-daedra group I randomly found walking on the road towards Winterhold.

I have two as well, one of them is Krosis and I forget what the other one was now. They're Dragon Priests I believe, humans given powerful magical abilities by the dragons, not Liches (pretty much the same thing though). I do find it funny how they are actually MUCH harder to fight than dragons are.

Ah you're right "dragon priests" hur dur XD. And they're pretty tough. I'd say they spawn with certain dragons, I've come across Dragons with actual names rather than "Blood Dragon" or "Frost Dragon". And I'm pretty sure that one of them had a dragon priest pop out of em after I killed the dragon. The first mask I got for doing the "College of Winterhold" quest lines. Oh...I also summoned a Daedric pirate, but rather than release him I killed him...Even though he offered me loads of treasure.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 4:54pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Sounds like Solitude to me, Falkearth is nowhere near the coast.

I haven't actually visited either Falkearth or Dawnstar yet though, despite having been playing for an entire week.

Naw, I don't think it was Solitude. This place is where you get the Dark Brotherhood quest lines I believe. I thought it was near the southern edge of the map. Hmmmmm *thinks*

EDIT: Windhelm is where you can find the boy for the Darkbrotherhood, so it should be west of that city from the main gates.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 4:56pm | Report
Yeah, Falkreath is nearest to where the DB base is, but it's nowhere near the coast. :P

Skyrim only borders the sea to the north, to the south is Cyrodiil.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2011 5:08pm | Report
Orc, Heavy Armor, Two Hander, currently using full Plate Steel (400~ Armor), and a 90~ damage Ebony warhammer.

Heavy Armor ~65
Two Handed ~70
Smithing ~50
Sneak ~45

Imperial, Full Mage, using Blue mask+Archmage Robes

Destruction ~100
Restoration ~50
Conjuration ~65 (Occasionally use Conjure Bow/Sword to deal with dragons and such.)
Light Armor ~25 D: don't want points in this, but blue mask too good.

Redguard Thief (Yay racial stereotypes! :o)

Sneak ~65
Archery ~70
Illusion ~50
One Handed ~60 (Daggers)
Light Armor ~45

Nord, Dual Wield.

One Handed ~60
Smithing ~50
Enchanting ~50
Block ~45
Heavy Armor ~45

Those are my characters as of this moment, and out of all of them, the mage is the most, dirty broken op guy ever.

Double Firebolt spam = free kills on everything.
Tri lane for life.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide