Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tera Online: Free to Play

Creator: Leonidas_Sama January 16, 2013 7:45pm
31 posts - page 3 of 4
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2013 1:28am | Report
Probably not, but it might run ok on the lowest settings.
It depends on what settings you run lol on.

Lol is fairly demanding for how "bad" it looks.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Leonidas_Sama
<Member>
Leonidas_Sama's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2013 5:10am | Report
Searz wrote:

^Not really. It runs pretty well for a game that pretty.

I meant for him Haha..Cause he said it didn't run good for him.

DillButt64 wrote:

Question

if LoL runs goodish (im at like 20-30 fps while playing it) will this game run good on my laptop?

Um..Like searz said, It should run fine on Low. Maybe close some outside processes to squeeze in some more fps.
Made the signature myself :3
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2013 1:39pm | Report
yeah ill be fine running it on the lowest settings because i could care less how it looks just as long as im not moving slow and lagging and such
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Leonidas_Sama
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2013 2:37pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

yeah ill be fine running it on the lowest settings because i could care less how it looks just as long as im not moving slow and lagging and such

I use to be the same way when I had my old laptop :3. Then I upgraded and I was like "OMG" I love HD Graphics and moving at fast FPS.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2013 5:39pm | Report
well a fast FPS is good but i dont give two ***** about graphics in any game, id prefer a ****ty looking game with good gameplay to a game like halo or CoD that have amazing graphics but the gameplay is eh
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Leonidas_Sama
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2013 5:47pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

well a fast FPS is good but i dont give two ***** about graphics in any game, id prefer a ****ty looking game with good gameplay to a game like halo or CoD that have amazing graphics but the gameplay is eh

Playing a FPS at with a slow computer...Just don't even attempt. Lol it's like suicide and just not a chance of any success. But I wouldn't want to play a ****py graphic shooter either cause then it will be like I'm playing the old Counter Strike all the time which was really really boring.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2013 5:48pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

I Agree with you 100%
now if only game developers knew this
Sig by jhoijhoi
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2013 12:56am | Report
^That's honestly a little bit of a dumb statement. People care about graphics, that's why they're constantly getting better.
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK

"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
Leonidas_Sama
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2013 5:23am | Report
Searz wrote:

^That's honestly a little bit of a dumb statement. People care about graphics, that's why they're constantly getting better.

Ya that's somewhat true. But sometimes it's not true cause people only do care about the gameplay.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2013 6:15am | Report
Ppl do care about graphics, moreover some years ago there were more than nuff ppl who cared more for the graphics than anything else.

Now graphical development is stagnating and all those 12 years old brats from the computer generation starting to grow up and realize that the same shooter gameplay in a new dvd case isn't really all that awesome...

Buuuttt, seeing how it is going, it will take aat least another 2-3 years until big companys realize that new original ideas Indie developer come up with are really the future of gaming.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide