"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
GrandmasterD wrote:
Did not know that was a thing; thanks for the heads-up.
Reminds me, does Toshabi have great tips to get chicks?
Toshabi Tip #1: When you seek the council of someone who's giving you tips on scoring online *****, you've reached rock bottom.
throatslasher wrote:
I disagree. No one has ever given good advice ever on the internet, eh?
Toshabi Tip #2: When you actively declare that you're making a guide for scoring online *****, you've tilted your fedora 10° forward too much.
jhoijhoi wrote:
Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.
Toshabi Tip #3: When you have no idea what you're talking about or what's going on, LITERALLY NO CLUE, give your opinions and voice them strongly and adamantly.
It's not a guide for picking up online *****. I'd be happy to explain it to you but you're entirely not worth the effort. Stay off my field report.
It's not a guide for picking up online *****. I'd be happy to explain it to you but you're entirely not worth the effort. Stay off my field report.
You need to log in before commenting.


I would say that's a mediocre/bad representation, read this instead http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/12v1hf/almost_a_hundred_subscribers_welcome_newcomers/
I'm pretty sure that's worse, for several reasons..