Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VIDYA GAMES YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR

Creator: caucheka November 16, 2010 9:45pm
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 3:28pm | Report
matt, first off, since when does there need to be a wow killer? it'll die eventually (probably when blizzard releases their new mmo, the plus side on that is that its a brand new universe of stuff)

also, whenever an mmo is claimed to be the wow killer, it usually tanks so please, don't.

as for it being starwars, **** you matt star wars is awesome. its some hundred years after kotor, but its still in part of the star wars timeline that no one's really touched.almost all non-movie canon stuff happens between the movies or after episode 6.

as for dragon age, one of the main things i love about it is that you made your character, and that it actually impacted your gameplay relations with the npcs. i probably beat it 5 times, and i have a blood mage i was working on last time, i was trying to avoid primal spells and go for the cc awesomeness.

as for da2, i was a little bummed when i heard you had to be hawke (i wanted to make a qunari hehe), and it does look more streamlined.

idk anything about mass effect except that its really good as on /v/ i've seen a couple anti me2 or anti bioware threads. seriously 3 threads in less than an hour about the 20 second video announcing that on spikes video game awards, bioware will release info on their new game.
(theres also gonna be info on arkham city there...) but anyway it looks like it'll be a mass effect spinoff, as they said they wanted to still use the me universe.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 3:40pm | Report
Well I've been waiting for an MMO that was as polished as wow, since I got bored of wow lol... I am totally jaded with the MMO scene because I have been SO let down, SO many times. SWTOR is the first one in ages that might be good enough for me to really pick up. Eve is amazing but, I didn't have time to get involved in the player factions/politics. Fallen Earth was also right up my alley but the painfully sketchy attempt at FPS combat kinda ruined it.

Hahah, yeah, HATE ME MORE ;) Sorry I'm just kinda tired of Star Wars. So many series, spinoffs, franchises, it never ends. There's even another Star Wars MMO already, by a totally different company!! I want something new, and with less of a fantasy slant is all. It's not that I think it sucks, it's that I want something new is all, especially from a company that has been able to create its own fantastic worlds. Why didn't they make a Mass Effect MMO? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 3:53pm | Report
Matt, they're not making a Mass Effect MMO for the same reasons you'll never get Ep. 3 of HL: You want it.

Oh, life's a *****, then you die :D

EDIT:

Oh, and check your e-mail more often, darnit XD
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 4:08pm | Report
Email what's that? Some kind of private forum???

I also want a kick-*** Fallout MMO. Bethesda and Interplay are doing an AWESOME job at destroying my dreams in that department.

Hmmm, yes detecting a pattern......... MORE STAR WARS MMOS!!! Also more Facebook games! More games that remove components and make you pay for them later as DLC! More old-war FPS and space soldier bromance! More half-***ed console ports on PC, especially of series that were born on PC! More non-MMOs masquerading as MMOs and expecting a monthly fee! More forced games for windows live integration! ............... *deep breaths*
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 4:13pm | Report
Calm down, eeeaaaasy now. Slow breaths, thats right. Do you want ice cream? Should we go get some? Alright, lets go get some :)
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 4:19pm | Report
hey that reminds me of a sadfrog image.

"you will never see the ending to mass effect as mass effect 3 ends in a cliffhanger for the mass effect mmo that will never get made because swtor tanked."
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 5:17pm | Report
That's fine. THAT'S FINE!
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 5:17pm | Report
also episode 3.

look what i found for ya matt.

PFP
<Member>
PFP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 9:22pm | Report
GoW 3 to compete in the MLG circuit 2011.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 11:10pm | Report
caucheka that pic made me lol hard

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide