Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

What mastery slot would be the most ridiculous...

Creator: Werepirelord December 8, 2013 8:50am
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2013 2:40pm | Report

he said 5 second cooldown % hp nuke not 5% hp nuke

Oh, I see.
My point still stands though.
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK

"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2013 3:35pm | Report
youd still have to get the gold to buy DFG, while the person with havoc would have 90% extra damage as soon as the game starts pushing you straight to tower by last hitting faster causing you to have to compete with your turret for last hits WHILE being harassed under your turret from the dude with 90% increased damage

i think Wealth with 30 points would be kinda good, starting the game with 1675 gold seems pretty strong, start the game with a BF sword and a few pots or large rod

Phasewalker having 0 seconds to recall would be pretty sweet "oh your auto attack is about to hit me let me just press B"
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2013 3:57pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

youd still have to get the gold to buy DFG, while the person with havoc would have 90% extra damage as soon as the game starts pushing you straight to tower by last hitting faster causing you to have to compete with your turret for last hits WHILE being harassed under your turret from the dude with 90% increased damage

Yeah, that's a pretty valid point, but that's one of very, very many variables that would need to be taken into account to make a proper comparison. I don't know about you, but I'm far too lazy to make such a hypothetical comparison.
Also, if the laning phase is what you're thinking about then i think a 27 second cooldown Teleport+19sec CD Exhaust/Ignite will win everything.
Quoted:
i think Wealth with 30 points would be kinda good, starting the game with 1675 gold seems pretty strong, start the game with a BF sword and a few pots or large rod

Lol no. You didn't quite think this one through. Most champions have more than 50 AD at level 1. That BF Sword is pretty much just flat out worse than a 90% damage increase.
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2013 4:57pm | Report
i said it was kinda good not that it was better than 90% increased damage lol
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2013 7:35pm | Report
And the winner is... Martial Mastery ! +150 AD at level 1 kthnxbai. (For the record, while Arcane Mastery would be 240 AP, AP champs wouldn't really be viable against 30 points in Martial Mastery.)

Other runners up, besides those already posted, include:

Juggernaut . +90% HP.

Culinary Master . HP potions restore 600 HP and 300 Mana immediately on use.

Searz wrote:

Both would give 91% CDR(and 40% normal CDR on Intelligence ).

I must be missing something. How are you getting 91%? It seems reasonable to assume that every three points is 10%. You have three points ten times, and 10 * 10% = 100%.

EDIT: I am silly and should have figured that out MUCH sooner than I did.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2013 7:49pm | Report
Arcane Blade would do 150% of your ability power per AA, with 350 ap you could be hitting 575 with your AAs including your abilities before all the resistances, then get a lich bane for extra burst with one single AA for like 887 damage before resistances n stuff
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2013 10:19pm | Report
7 points in Legendary Guardian , 8 points in Phasewalker and 15 points in Dangerous Game

My second mastery page will be 30 in Perseverance
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Thalia Kael

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2013 11:02pm | Report
generating 30% of your hp every 5 seconds oh god

edit: maths too hard
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2013 11:56pm | Report
10 into Blade Weaving, 10 into Spell Weaving and 10 into Wanderer. It would be fun on junglers.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2013 12:26am | Report
15 in blade weaving, 15 into spell weaving... or just all 30 into havoc for Riven. :I

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide