Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Who's Cool

Creator: EnmaDaiO October 9, 2011 3:39pm
117 posts - page 9 of 12
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 5:08pm | Report
theres a difference between liking a show and

HEY YOU LIKE THIS SHOW? WELL WHO CARES EVERYONE IS GOING TO TALK ABOUT IT AND POST PICTURES OF IT EVERYWHERE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DEAL WITH IT.

im not saying you necessarily are doing it omamga and everyone else in this thread but the fact of the matter is its all over the ****ing internet and i would like to spend 5 minutes browsing the web without seeing it everywhere.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 5:10pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

im not saying you necessarily are doing it omamga and everyone else in this thread but the fact of the matter is its all over the ****ing internet and i would like to spend 5 minutes browsing the web without seeing it everywhere.

I can understand that, I felt similarly until I actually watched it. :P
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 5:16pm | Report
wooooooah.

how did this come to a pony hate thread? >.>

Like. If a select group of people post images of ponies that we find funny in threads, how is that really all that different then Caucheka posting funny images of Spiderman cartoons?

The only difference is the subject matter, and the fact ponies are more widespread around the forums. Do we see ponies in EVERY thread or EVERY guide though? Nope. I tend to only post it when I know anyone in the thread won't mind it (exceptions for Caucheka cause I shall convert him to the Ponieside). If more people said 'take your pony img's elsewhere' then I would do so. You're like the only person to actually say that though, Duff.

As for the community being full of kids, a fair few of the members of MobaFire are adults, I only know of like 3 or 4 people who I would classify as Kids. Acting like kids, well that **** is completely different.

Also we aren't trying to troll or anything like that, all we are doing is saying hahaha, this img is funneh guiz huehuehuehue. Cause imo pony images are pretty awesome.

In the end though, none of us are (hopefully) going to try and troll/insult someone else for not liking ponies. I can understand why you wouldn't like it, but I do, so why wouldn't I post stuff I like on the forums in offtopic, where you are allowed to do so?

I take solace in knowing my bronies will still relate to what I post, etc.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 5:18pm | Report
also @Duff

like I said, we aren't trying to bomb threads with pony images, just sharing what we consider funny images with other people who think these images are funny.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 5:23pm | Report
You and Luther may not be trying to troll.

There are other who are 100% trolling.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 5:24pm | Report
The day Caucheka actually forms his own opinion about something and doesn't just copy+pasta something off of another post/website is the day I stop trolling.

DuffTime wrote:

Toshabi, you're taking my words out of context.

The whole pony thing is in referral to you and other members frequent outbursts of pony bombing on threads. You're acting like a bunch of childish 16 year old who love the idea of trolling people with picture of ponies, and taking joy in the idea that someone else might be getting annoyed by your actions. Immature, kid-like actions.

Enjoying the pony idea, talking about it, liking it; totally different. In fact you even made a pony thread. Where anybody and everybody can talk about ponies all day. And that's fine, it's not my business to go to your thread and talk bad about ponies, which is why I've never done it.

I don't care at all if you guy like the pony ****, more power to you. I'm glad you like the ponies.

The childish, ignorant, obnoxious minded things I were referring to, are the bombing of multiple threads and trolling the people who don't like it.

So don't talk to me about irony, kid.

Dufftime, you're taking my words out of context.

The my whole post thing is in referral to you and other members frequent outbursts over the "pony bombing" on threads that are pointless and are in off topic. You're acting like a bunch of whiny 16 year old who love the idea of taking the internet too seriously and flipping a **** on people with picture of ponies, and you take joy in the idea that you look like the adult for standing up against such outrageous tyranny. Immature, kid-like actions, stuff adults clearly don't do.

Enjoying the pony idea, talking about it, liking it; you clearly are annoyed by it and simply can't stand the sight of a pony image without you literally AOISFJOAISFJOIASing your keyboard. In fact you even made a similar remark earlier. I found it hilarious. And that's fine, it's not my business to control what you post on a off-topic forum, which is why I've never done it.

I don't care at all if you guy hate the ponies, more power to you. I'm glad you hate the ponies.

The childish, butthurt, obnoxious minded things I were referring to, are the QQings you do when you witness the "bombing" of multiple pointless threads and trolling the people who like it.

So don't talk to me about irony, young man.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 5:35pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

You and Luther may not be trying to troll.

There are other who are 100% trolling.

well then don't label the pony community as trolls, just say those members are 'trolls' >.>

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 5:45pm | Report
Question: Why is everyone making a huge deal about this thread when the point of this thread was systematically pointless to begin with? You act like we were derailing a srs discussion or something. I'm more then certain that anywhere but offtopic, you will rarely find a pony image that isn't confined to a avatar or signature. If having a MLP pic as your av or signature makes you butt hurt then well..... *COUGH* CAUCHEKA *COUGH COUGH WHEEZE* deal with it. B|
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 5:46pm | Report
Toshabi, omagma, Potatis, and a few others are trolls.

The majority of the pony pasters are trolls.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2011 5:58pm | Report
I don't know Omagma well at all, so I won't say anything about him.

But Toshabi and Potatis aren't trolls, they at least restrict their pony pictures to offtopic, and usually don't even say anything about ponies.

Luther actually is by far the most active user in posting pony images :P

Oh well! :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide