Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

World of Warcraft

Creator: screwblum January 9, 2012 4:05pm
66 posts - page 6 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2012 4:25pm | Report
I don't think WoW will die any time soon. Even if it loses 80% of it's playerbase it will still go on. And I honestly don't think cataclysm is any worse than WOTLK. I mean, it has it's differences but overall Blizzard has made progress. I see people complaining that the game is too easy and blizzard is dumbing it down, but I've never seen anyone with Heroic DC 8/8 who complained about the game being easy.
Honestly, I think people complain because they've been playing WoW for over 4 years and find it boring now. WoW will not change it's core mechanic, if it did it wouldn't be WoW anymore, and after playing it for 4,5,6 years due to the lack of any real competition in online MMO's (I guess Aion did ok) people are bound to get bored and want some change.
Blizzard is doing a pretty good job. The new features they're going to implement in MoP look pretty cool and fun. Childish maybe, with the pokemon and all, but I'd take childish and fun vs being bored any time.
The only thing I really don't like is that Blizzard keeps opening new realms instead of merging old unpopulated ones. It's much more fun to be in a high pop server than to be in a low pop one, and they can fix that but they refuse to.

My WoW subscription is still up, but I'm one of those who have been playing it for a long time so even though I can see the positive changes it will still get boring eventually. With all that said, WoW has been definitely the most fun game I ever played. However, I can't wait for GW2 = D
Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2012 4:28pm | Report
Wow is amazing
people who say it sucks haven been on the epic side of arenas .
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2012 12:39pm | Report
No. And I never ever will play this game.
Thanks to Majamorra!

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2012 2:02pm | Report
WoW isn't a bad game, but it has a LOT of problems and isn't exactly much of an interactive game.
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2012 6:02pm | Report
Xiron wrote:

No. And I never ever will play this game.

then why are you even replying?
kaas
<Member>
kaas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2012 1:35am | Report
Searz wrote:

^Well this guy has no clue XD

I guess you don't have a clue, with the 10 mil subs they have and thier (overpriced) store/merchandise I can safely say they're doing good eventhough the game "sucks so hard it will die soon".
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2012 3:04am | Report
Still ain't got a clue :)
<3
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
kaas
<Member>
kaas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2012 8:08am | Report
Love how you state that as an argument
<3
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2012 9:27am | Report
kaas wrote:

Love how you state that as an argument
He doesn't have to provide a counter-argument if you don't provide an argument to begin with..
Quoted:
the game "sucks so hard it will die soon".
Is not an argument no matter how you look at it. All you've said is your opinion without any basis. Why would WoW die? There are no games in the market half as good as WoW. Every "wow-killer" turned out to be a fcking joke. They steal a small percentage of WoW subscribers for a few months but they all die out soon enough.
"AoC is the WoW killer!" AoC dies as soon as WotlK is released.
"RIFT is the WoW killer!" LOL
"Aion is the WoW killer!" It didn't even affect wow. Most of the subscribers are from previous NCsoft games
"SotW is the WoW killer!" The wow forums were spammed with these topics every day.. now it's "Back to WoW".

Face it. All other games are so buggy, unpolished or just lack anything to do at end-game. WoW has problems, but those are problems you will find in any MMO. There is no current MMO that rivals WoW in any aspect of the game, be it leveling, pvp or end-game pve. The only game that is truly able to kill WoW will be Titan, due to obvious reasons.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2012 9:48am | Report
"There is no current MMO that rivals WoW in any aspect of the game, be it leveling, pvp or end-game pve."

Agree with most execpt this part.

I played a month of Swtor and i most say, there leveling is way more enjoyable in terms of story. Maybe not gameplay wise it is better, but in overall story telling and fun i had. Swtor wins by a long shot. I mean i never read a single piece of quest text in wow (except a few questlines that was intresting.) While in swtor i listened and did every single quest i could.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide