Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

DPS Orianna

Creator: Dawson July 7, 2011 11:01am
Dawson
<Member>
Dawson's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 11:01am | Report
I'm pretty curious as to how well she would fair now, a game lasted like 60 minutes so I was like "lulz last two items trinity force and malady"

And holy ****ing ****, her auto attacks hurt! the high AS mixed with her passive and starting with AP items ripped through people. But I wasn't sure if that was just beacuse we were starting to win, or if it was actually working. So you know what if like you got

Malady, Nashors, Deathcap, Lichbane, MPen boots, and maybe... uhhh... o_O Idk, something AD beefyish. Maybe Frozen Mallet?

I wonder how well that'd fare, has anyone tried it?
Currently looking for a team, I'm an amazing skill-shotter and prefer tanky roles (Garen, Renek, Amumu) or straight up AP DPS (Nidalee, Veigar, etc) :3 Although I'm a great Sona too.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 11:04am | Report
It works.

If you're 20 miles ahead of your opponents.

Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 1:07pm | Report
Orianna is a very powerful champion, because she has AWESOME pokes and very good Utility.
One of her biggest advantages is her ability to stay far behind in the battle, crunching her opponents while utility-supporting her allies, kinda like Lux.

Building towards her passive is possible, but comes along with a low reward, because you have to be constantly auto-attacking to really benefit from a Nashors build on her, and you are able to build aimed towards bit less dmg with way more survivability and better caster-stats(You will insta-die with your Build in a teamfight if you are focused and Frozen Mallet is just...LOL.).

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 1:30pm | Report
i agree with wintermond. just building ap with a lichbane is enough to do crazy damage.

the problem with your build, is that it's maybe 400 ap tops. which isn't that good tbh.

a 'standard' caster build, sorc shoes archangels frozen scepter lichbane zhonyas and deathcap gives nearly 800 ap and hurts like full hell.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 9:23pm | Report
AP is best. Orianna's burst damage is ******ed with enough AP.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 11:07pm | Report
Plus more AP = more damage on passive.

DON'T BUILD AROUND YOUR ATTACKS I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH.

SHE IS PROVEN TO BE THE 2ND BEST NUKE IN THE GAME RIGHT BEHIND VEIGAR.

LICH BANE IS K BUT BUILDING **** LIKE NASHORS IS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

:D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 11:18pm | Report
Second best nuke behind Veigar is a little inaccurate. Annie's probably the best and most reliable burst champion right now. Veigar's just... bad.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2011 11:20pm | Report
Well mathematically according to some high Elo player on Jun's thread about Ori being a nuke, it said she was 2nd best right behind Veigar so that's where I got that from :D

If anything though she may be best considering her additional utility as well as AoE, so she can nuke multiple people at once which Veigar can only do with E.

:o

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide