Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

About rumble..

Creator: FalseoGod July 12, 2012 5:15pm
1 2
Valkenhyn
<Member>
Valkenhyn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 12:38pm | Report
Idk Udyr is good at mitigating damage but rumble puts out a TON

what about Galio?
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 12:49pm | Report
I have played Galio against Rumble effectively. Get MR and mana regen, you can keep up just fine, assuming you don't suck with skill-shots.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 4:09pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

FoTM?

Riven lost because of my sustain vs hers: she went boots + 3 pots, I went vest + 5 pots. Poke and dance, she couldn't always full combo me coz of my W + E juke. Eventually my ignite took her down, and from there she was pooped on.

Akali can't cut it, and I dunno how you would manage to tbh. She needs to farm with Q, if she hits me with Q I juke and when it's gone I go head on (plus Q damage is reduced due to my W to the point it's negligible). Proceeed to poop on. Her ulti requires her to be on top of me for a bit, so she eats my ulti's initial burst, my Q and my E. If she shrouds I just need to wait exactly where I am (with my ulti around).

None of them are used much in pro games so they aren't Flavor of the month and even when they're on free week (which is about never) no one uses them. Also if an Akali is good she can dance around you and kill you without any issues. If she's smart she'll save up two dashes so she can jump on you and proc all her stuff in an instant then immediately jump away and avoid all your damage before jumping back on and finishing you if you weren't already dead (Which you were. You were dead. Else that Akali is building wrong.) And it seems like that Riven was just outplayed. I've never had a problem with a Rumble. Even one time i was playing really ****pily and this Rumble killed me early as Riven and i still came back and ended up getting fed off of him...

Whatever. I'm sure you're very good with Rumble and would destroy most Akalis and Rivens just as i destroy most Rumbles with them.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 4:14pm | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

Whatever. I'm sure you're very good with Rumble and would destroy most Akalis and Rivens just as i destroy most Rumbles with them.

Lol, still learning here, but confident enough for ranked on my elo. Anyway, now I got an even better idea when to pick him, thanks guys!
NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 4:24pm | Report

I've done it with kayle.

The reason you don't see him a lot is because of his 'high skill cap' -.-

yup, this ^

The most in depth guide to Twitch around.

Props to wRAthoFVuLK for the beastly sig and putting up with my request XD
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 4:30pm | Report
Laning vs Rumble is a skill matchup. To beat a good rumble you NEED to know when to engage on him (CDs down, not in danger zone, or overheat). Even at these times it can still be close, you really just need to know the champion.

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 5:18pm | Report
The only time I ever lost a match-up against Rumble was when I was forced to solo top with Malphite. That was miserable. Malphite = AD Counter, not AP...
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 10:03pm | Report
Hmm, I would need to see other Rumbles. So far I've one 3 of my 4 Rumble ranked matches, and the one I lost I still stomped my lane, but it was a really hard matchup (they had 4 stunners: amumu, veigar, taric, riven - the stomped one - and tristana to clean up)

Feels easier to elo climb with him than I think I could with Jax

animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2012 10:58pm | Report
Playing a powerful, effective champion that you enjoy is a great way to do so.

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2012 11:45pm | Report
A little bit of update:

- Kennen requires a lot of brain and dodge from Rumble. At worse, it's a farm lane, but farmed Kennen provides much needed damage, so it's not necessarily good;

- Mordekaiser versus Rumble is a boring farmfest and a waste of time. You're too mobile for morde to kill you 1 vs 1 unless you're dumb, and morde's trollshield impedes your dps from effectively mowing him enough so that his healing on minions isn't enough. And trust me, it's the most boring lane imaginable
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide