If you wanna pass up some ArP because of LW on crit builds AD quints are great.
You can go for AD marks too if you are ready to sacrifice some power in midgame for your earlygame.
CrC is a viable choice in marks too, but ArP is just generally better.
There's real no niche for CrC.
You can go for AD marks too if you are ready to sacrifice some power in midgame for your earlygame.
CrC is a viable choice in marks too, but ArP is just generally better.
There's real no niche for CrC.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
You need to log in before commenting.


I just have a hard time passing up a free BF Sword @ level 1.