Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ashe - Back in the Ballgame?

Creator: Klausenheim February 1, 2012 12:12pm
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 2:25pm | Report
Shes always been viable.

But I still don't think shes better than Graves / Cait / Vayne in lane.

Her ult is the only thing that sets her apart imo.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2012 3:50pm | Report
As an AD carry it's gonna take a miracle to make her not suck ****kkk.
sh0cki
<Member>
sh0cki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 4:28am | Report
Ashe is true "carry" as for best scaling you need max E ASAP and take Q W lvl1 for Aoe slow to escape if needed and simply outfarm enemies. That makes her useless on lane for first minutes, but she should outscale others in items. With same support other carries will win trading with you if you max W first.
That is why is Ashe not viable for lower elo as you are unusable most of the game time.
She relies on higher gold income what is her steroid active whole game. If you ignore that fact and go offensive from start you would be doomed later as you cant catch up to other carries dmg with same items.
Earlier BF, IE milestones should make enough difference in autoattacks what you loose in direct skill dmg.

Similar principle as TF mid viability - rocketing team mates income.

And yes, she has no defense. You cant duel ranged enemies with same lvl of items or gapclosers.
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 9:16am | Report
Passive rework sounds like a good idea imo.

I have been thinking ab trying maxing hawkshot next time I have an ashe soraka lane.

Super farmz.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 9:49am | Report
sh0cki wrote:

Ashe is true "carry" as for best scaling you need max E ASAP and take Q W lvl1 for Aoe slow to escape if needed and simply outfarm enemies. That makes her useless on lane for first minutes, but she should outscale others in items. With same support other carries will win trading with you if you max W first.
That is why is Ashe not viable for lower elo as you are unusable most of the game time.
She relies on higher gold income what is her steroid active whole game. If you ignore that fact and go offensive from start you would be doomed later as you cant catch up to other carries dmg with same items.
Earlier BF, IE milestones should make enough difference in autoattacks what you loose in direct skill dmg.

Similar principle as TF mid viability - rocketing team mates income.

And yes, she has no defense. You cant duel ranged enemies with same lvl of items or gapclosers.

So. Please, if you could direct me towards the server or show me where you're finding these opponents who don't crush the life out of you, they sound much more relaxing and easier to play against than the ones I have to play against.
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 10:24am | Report
sh0cki wrote:

Ashe is true "carry" as for best scaling you need max E ASAP and take Q W lvl1

Not sure if serious.

if so, I'm terrified...of playing *with* you.
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 1:22pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

As an AD carry it's gonna take a miracle to make her not suck ****kkk.

In solo queue, kinda. Ashe can't really get herself fed early because of her low dps, but combined with a strong jungle gank (lee sin and such) she can definitely set up kills for her lane. Late-game she does crazy dps (like every AD carry), but unlike the rest of them she's inescapable thanks to her permaslow and has probably the single best initiate in the game, which she can use from anywhere.

The idea early is to mostly focus on farming, which makes it important to ban, say, Vayne, who has the highest DPS late-game and would just dominate coming out of laning phase from a free farm lane. Ashe is scary late because of how well she can help control enemy position while still doing carry-level DPS, but this of course requires keeping up through the rest of the game, which is what she's been bad at. As long as Ashe can keep up in farm she'll do fine, and now it's significantly easier for her to keep up.

She's still going to be tough to play because she requires perfect positioning, but that's a matter of player skill, not champion abilities, and thus I feel she's a perfectly viable AD carry. Hell, she might even be a situational pick in solo queue now.
bsurma
<Member>
bsurma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 1:43pm | Report
Always liked to play Ashe, so these buffs have me pretty excited. :D I like when the carries have some utility in them and Ashe is one of these. (Caitlyn, too, with her useful traps)

The Ziggs patch will help her move up a lil' bit, for sure. Not to Graves' level, though.
+Rep pls if I helped! One click doesn't hurt :D Check out my first guide featuring Darius (NEED MOAR VOTEZ)!

Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 5:54pm | Report
Now that shes buffed people like picking ashe all of a sudden, and she gets wrecked in my support lane almost everytime.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2012 10:16am | Report
Ya all failed to notice the bigger buff:

That little vision on her ulti!!!
Support Ashe still the most viable way.

If you want to go for an autohitting ranged AD damage dealer, get someone else.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide