Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best 1v1 champ

Creator: FlamingWalrus November 8, 2011 4:52pm
divic
<Member>
divic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 3:49am | Report
Yep, 1vs1's are more about countering enemy and your own skill. Some champions are really hard to counter and in my opinion those are the best champions. Like countering Akali, it's so hard on 1vs1.
In ranked games i try to use modern strategies, I have played for example Annie-support a year before it came famous.
mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 4:42am | Report
If you're just going to straight up auto-attack and fine a lonley place, sombody like sion would win. or olaf. that's what off-tanks are designed for, to take a carry like yi or tryn and tell them to shove it.
Mastajdog, "You shall bow in the presence of the masta."
please +rep if i've been helpful at all, and come check out my guides!
credits to The Nameless Bard and greynadefor the awsome signatures, and me for the others.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 5:16am | Report
@ mastajdog
Exhaust.

you cant tell... realy... i find this thread pointless :P
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 5:42pm | Report
Viegar can not burst down a properly built tank with full combo. Not even close :P

I agree the thread is pointless however, I do think Olaf is overpowered enough to be "The tentative best" until he gets some nerfs.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 10:43pm | Report
If you play at the 3vs3 map 1vs1 with all things allowed (means you can jungle, etc...), Udyr wins. He has great sustain and will finally outtiger the enemy. He even beated Jax before Jax was nerfed and Udyr buffed.^^
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2011 11:55pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Viegar can not burst down a properly built tank with full combo. Not even close :P

I agree the thread is pointless however, I do think Olaf is overpowered enough to be "The tentative best" until he gets some nerfs.

If you take fully geared tank and a fully geared Veigar (with some lasthit farm as always should happen) he will take down even properly geared tanks.
DFG is realy powerfull and it scales with AP which veigar doesnt lack at all and considering that tank is 50/50 Mr/Ar geared (as he should be).
But this was just an example. We can theorycraft about it and i can prove you are wrong you can prove i was wrong doesnt matter here Duff.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2011 4:56am | Report
I always reckoned Nasus, Irelia and Trynd would win
Mainly because they can just take so much damage whilst being able to destroy almost anything

And Duff you are wrong about Olaf. Warwick, Udyr, Trynd, Irelia and Nasus can beat him.
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2011 5:34am | Report

And Duff you are wrong about Olaf. Warwick, Udyr, Trynd, Irelia and Nasus can beat him.

loooooooool

I'll say Udyr, and maybe tryn with a full bar of fury.
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2011 5:59am | Report

Lawl. Nasus and Tryndamere get eaten alive by him in lane. He outjungles Udyr and Warwick both, with one of the fastest jungle times in the game. I'm not sure if he can beat out Irelia in lane, but I can see it happening. You extremely underestimate the power of 350 TRUE damage he can deal EVERY 3 seconds. No other champion in the game can do that much damage for such little cost.

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
marisi
<Member>
marisi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2011 6:32am | Report
Jax late game just insane. But it all depends on the situation. Some champs counter other champs, like Kassadin counters Udyr 1v1. Or Veigar any mage. Or Jax auto attackers like Master Yi.
Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the astonishing sig.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide