Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Best characters in game...

Creator: Keels August 22, 2011 12:22am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2011 6:04pm | Report
Irelia.

Orianna.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Bloofyre
<Member>
Bloofyre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 9:44am | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Irelia.

Orianna.

yes. this.

Many thanks to Alexanpt for my epic sig

If I helped you at all, +Rep
Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 10:47am | Report
Updated. Spread it around.

I don't care about my rep, but you can +rep if you want to.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 11:09am | Report
((Veigar will actually outnuke Annie every time....Tibbers is scary don't get me wrong but Dark Matter is scarier. So is Veigar's ulti when he is farmed.))

BoT:

Ashe: Most clutch ulti ever. SHE can turn team fights to her favor with 1 well placed shot as evidenced when CLG played Millenium (or was it FX?). Ashe Arrowed SaintViscious when he tried to get off his Fiddlesticks ulti which then lead to him being focused down. One of the best initates or counter gank tools in the game. Also one of the hardest to use.

Annie: Powerful team based champ. Tibbers will scare the **** out of anyone. Great suprise nuke, if you see her, she's doing it wrong imo. Great in mid, rather durable against AD champs because of her shield. Can fall off in late game, but for the most part her nukeage is quite strong throughout the entirety of a game.
XnMiller
<Member>
XnMiller's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 11:15am | Report
Rumble. Amumu. If I can, I always take those two as my first pick. Amumu for reasons stated before.

Rumble is good for the spammed abilities, heat, overheat and general DoT. Even more is he is a tanky ****er. Building an abyssal and/or Sunfire will give him tank ability without being a tank. His ult ruins teamfights and the stragglers trying to retreat. It has such a long range when used correctly too. No one survives.
Whated#79092
<Member>
Whated#79092's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 11:43am | Report
Kennen, great stun/damage. Harass and lane control.
Vayne, early/mid game burst so high. Strong chaser.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 6:06pm | Report
Personal:

Tristana Both as AD and AP. Strong early. Mid and lategame. Don't **** with her!

Cho'Gath Most versatile champion in the game... Can pretty much do anything and do it good. And 1k true dmg nuke...

Profesional:

Orianna

Irelia...
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2011 12:52pm | Report
Jungle Gangplank. His passive makes him stupid OP. Free slow on EVERYTHING he does. The only way to replicate that is to buy both Rylais and Frozen Mallet. And the "nerfs" weren't nerfs at all. (If only Vlad or Jarvan were so nerfed all the times they had been nerfed lol). Though imo what separates the parrrley bots and the good GPs are the placement and usage of his ult. It requires map awareness. And that only separates many of the mediocre players from the good players. It is something I am still working on. Map Awareness.

Brand. He has silly high damage and he only needs 3x Doran Rings to be ridiculous. Actually he doesn't even need that. His passive his crazy good. Beyond borderline. You HAVE to be able to dodge his skill shots to have a chance. And even if you do that he can still hit you his other ability. And there goes a lot of health. And his Ult is just ownage in team fights.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2011 12:54pm | Report
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2011 1:04pm | Report
All these different options, no real consensus. I already mentioned my choices.

It's hard to decide when we have ~70 different options.

We could clarify this better as "Game Changering Ulti, Best AP, Best Main Tank, Best Off Tank, Best Ranged AD, Best Support, Best Melee DPS" and get a lot more unity in our answers with a more diverse set of categories.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide