Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best Mid Champs ATM

Creator: ShenMasterFlash February 9, 2012 7:44pm
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2012 3:36pm | Report
I love Brand :)
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
SwizzNL
<Member>
SwizzNL's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 2:30am | Report
I was curious the last days and thought: let's buy an AP-mid char that no-one plays at all in these days! I bought Orianna and man: what a champ!

Very strong Q, even in early game, support with her W (slow enemies/speed up allies) and E (protect with a shield). And her ultimate R is a nice combo of damage/the Fling of Singed!

P.S. I actually looked for women with balls and she was the only candidate xD
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 1:20am | Report
I personally think that Karthus is one of the most powerful AP-champs. But I believe he is a very hard champ to master to reach his full potential..
I can't say that im a skilled Karthus but I've seen people carry games with him a few times.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 1:32am | Report
Really, there are no 'best champions' some are better than others yes, but you should mostly be trying to counterpick their mid.

If they haven't picked a mid yet, and you have to, pick someone who is hard to counter, or whose counters are banned :P
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 2:38am | Report
What are commonly accepted Ryze counters?

I've been having trouble with him lately.
Tri lane for life.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 3:54am | Report
Temzilla wrote:

What are commonly accepted Ryze counters?

I've been having trouble with him lately.

Cassio is one of the best vs Ryze imo.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 4:26am | Report
No one mentioned Ahri yet? She gets banned quite often, while her single target burst maybe isnt that great her AoE dmg is just to stronk and a build-in pseudo ranged attack taunt thing
sh0cki
<Member>
sh0cki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 5:15am | Report
Permabans: Kassadin/Morgana are quite strong due to their kit. These are just ungankable if they do not use cooldowns offensively. And got strong utility in teamfights even without much farm.

Kennen: Also ungankable, ulti which is close to guaranteed kill against enemies without hard CCs.

Cassio: Strong farm, strong ulti. But you have to be good at landing poison to get good burst (not panic in teamfight). With Q speed buff you can kite quite well. It is so funny to land Q on any hero near to reach that lowHP runner in front of him :D W gives you nice vision in bushes.
With ignite u can get 1st blood on lvl2 against a lot of noobs mid, or at least send them to watch from under their tower.
I recently start to troll with her as support bot. That harass is just soo strong early levels. And on 6 u get guaranteed kill if your carry does not sucks at focusing. I start to like that support part rly, nice slow/scout W, speed buff Q, some harass with Q/W+E combo and Stun/slow ulti.
But she is really squishy so you need some protection in teamfights if you want to go more offensive.
She is also Drake/Baron speed kill master.

Karthus: As mentioned - farming scaling master. Put pressure on other lines as well. You can go both ways more tankier with less CC team to constantly run in aoe range of enemies. Or with strong CC team to jump in the middle and do ton of a damage even after death. Tower hugging is your friend :D

Anivia: One of the best CC teamplayers. I do not remember her being banned ever. Blue buff is mandatory. Need some team cooperation so I would not suggest it for low elo soloQ.

Vladimir: Later game AP carry. I would never pick him before enemy taking mid as there is a lot of heroes who can zone you out from start. Not so much team utility, yes ulti dmg buff for whole team, but other than that. If you go Rylais he can kite kill very well 1v1 etc...

I am just noob so you should not take serious all I write :D
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 8:12am | Report
sh0cki wrote:

Permabans: Kassadin/Morgana are quite strong due to their kit. These are just ungankable if they do not use cooldowns offensively. And got strong utility in teamfights even without much farm.

Kennen: Also ungankable, ulti which is close to guaranteed kill against enemies without hard CCs.

Cassio: Strong farm, strong ulti. But you have to be good at landing poison to get good burst (not panic in teamfight). With Q speed buff you can kite quite well. It is so funny to land Q on any hero near to reach that lowHP runner in front of him :D W gives you nice vision in bushes.
With ignite u can get 1st blood on lvl2 against a lot of noobs mid, or at least send them to watch from under their tower.
I recently start to troll with her as support bot. That harass is just soo strong early levels. And on 6 u get guaranteed kill if your carry does not sucks at focusing. I start to like that support part rly, nice slow/scout W, speed buff Q, some harass with Q/W+E combo and Stun/slow ulti.
But she is really squishy so you need some protection in teamfights if you want to go more offensive.
She is also Drake/Baron speed kill master.

Karthus: As mentioned - farming scaling master. Put pressure on other lines as well. You can go both ways more tankier with less CC team to constantly run in aoe range of enemies. Or with strong CC team to jump in the middle and do ton of a damage even after death. Tower hugging is your friend :D

Anivia: One of the best CC teamplayers. I do not remember her being banned ever. Blue buff is mandatory. Need some team cooperation so I would not suggest it for low elo soloQ.

Vladimir: Later game AP carry. I would never pick him before enemy taking mid as there is a lot of heroes who can zone you out from start. Not so much team utility, yes ulti dmg buff for whole team, but other than that. If you go Rylais he can kite kill very well 1v1 etc...

I am just noob so you should not take serious all I write :D

I agree with that only have a problem to see Kass as a real ap carry.

To add
Brand: The AoE master of fire. A lot of dmg in Teamfights with w,e and ulti. I dame long stun which is a combo and can be quite hard to land. But quite underplayed as his skills can be quite hard to land.

TF: Super long ranged poke , 2 sek stun, free mana and aoe dmg and gank tp ulti. Can push like no one else. But quite hard to play. As his q is slow and for his stun he needs to be very close to the enemy.+

Annie: The burst mage. At lvl 6 you can burst most champs mid down. A skill to last hit and haress with. Has quite a short skill range which makes here weak in team fights compared in premade 5v5 in solo you she can be quite good.
marisi
<Member>
marisi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2012 8:49am | Report
cass, lb, ahri, kass, galio, morg

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide