Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Blitzcrank theorycrafting

Creator: Kolraider August 27, 2011 4:22am
1 2 3 4
Kolraider
<Member>
Kolraider's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 4:22am | Report
Hello mates,

Last nite I had picked Blitzcrank jungler for trolling a normal game with my friends. Our setup was; Karthus counter jungling, Rumble with clarity, Sona, vlad and me, btz jungle.

Runes; ad and manareg but I'd get some as, wouldn't I?

My router was standard route; golem, dogs, //Gank if it's possible// wraiths and golems //gank if it's possible//. My first stuff was boots + 3 potions. Maximize W and E.

The rest of items was: boots cd reduction + trinity + warmog + atma + phantom dancer. My strategy was grab someone, fight 1v5, own with E and silence the other team.

What do you think about this?
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 6:24am | Report
Jungle Blitzcrank seems to be pretty strong surprisingly.
I played agaisnt one lately and he RAPED our team.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Dean Moriarty
<Member>
Dean Moriarty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 7:51am | Report
I would go with manamune over atma, and RoA over Warmog's. Because Blitz has his mana shield, he scales well with mana (so long as you play safe and don't run into battle with it down). Especially when jungling, if you're getting the blue your mana should stay up.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 3:27pm | Report
Jungle Blitz I suppose has potential, but you absolutely need Wriggles on him. Like Trundle, he has an autoattack reset (probably one of the most powerful AA reset timers in the game) meaning that a fast Razors/Wriggle's Lantern will let you have incredible buff control and dragon control. Wriggles is only better since they fixed lifesteal interaction with his E.

Still, his cooldowns are poor early on, he has no real sustain, and he's very strong in lane.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 3:53pm | Report
I've heard he doesn't really have a place in a lane from some high elo people.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 4:06pm | Report
Blitzcrank might be good in a duo lane (as a support), with the nerf to sustain champions.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 4:08pm | Report
Yea, true.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 6:00pm | Report

I would go with manamune over atma, and RoA over Warmog's. Because Blitz has his mana shield, he scales well with mana (so long as you play safe and don't run into battle with it down). Especially when jungling, if you're getting the blue your mana should stay up.

Awful suggestion.

Atma's trinity Warmogg's is way better.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 6:02pm | Report
Blitz Alistar is widely regarded as a instant death lane. Easy to zone your enemies.

But, if the topic is jungle Blitz, I'm eager to try it.. :) In my head it makes good sense that it could work well.

I think the jungle speed wouldn't be too great and that's a legitimate concern.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2011 6:11pm | Report

Jungle Blitz I suppose has potential, but you absolutely need Wriggles on him. Like Trundle, he has an autoattack reset (probably one of the most powerful AA reset timers in the game) meaning that a fast Razors/Wriggle's Lantern will let you have incredible buff control and dragon control. Wriggles is only better since they fixed lifesteal interaction with his E.

Still, his cooldowns are poor early on, he has no real sustain, and he's very strong in A DUO lane.

Fixed.

Jungle blitz overall would get more farm, and be much more scary mid/late game than a support gp10 blitz would.

I've actually tried jungle blitz :s

It's not possible to full clear without a pull with the runes i have, but his jungle isn't slow with a pull.

Before the elixer nerf, he had a pretty speedy clear with red pot+5hp, but with cloth armor, and my rune set up it's pretty good otherwise.

He's fairly reliant upon hitting the grab, but that's the easy part.

Roaming Jungle Blitz is viable, especially if you don't have a good bottom lane partner for him such as garen or alistar.

DuffTime wrote:

Blitz Alistar is widely regarded as a instant death lane. Easy to zone your enemies.

But, if the topic is jungle Blitz, I'm eager to try it.. :) In my head it makes good sense that it could work well.

I think the jungle speed wouldn't be too great and that's a legitimate concern.

I'm running 21/0/9, 7x ArP reds, 2x AD reds, 3x AD Quints, armor seals, and AtS glyphs. (Should run CDR probably...) and i'm getting to red and having to recall, i'll have to try with a proper leash and check my times.

It's 3:30~ to red, so 4:20~ probably.
Tri lane for life.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide