Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

CAC 1 - Part 1c - Concept Poll 2

Creator: Jebus McAzn March 24, 2011 1:46pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 1:46pm | Report
In this thread, we will be voting on concepts suggested in the Concept Submission thread.

This will be a Bold voting poll. You are to select ONE submission and vote for it by bolding the name of the concept.

Any vote not bolded will not count.

The list of concepts are:

Jet's Anti-Support Debuffer
Jet wrote:

o hey im having a go at this

Name: Anti-Support, Debuff, DPS

General Description: A squishy DPS damage dealer that synergises with team support and is designed to work with on hit effects to cripple the enemy team and their support, through applying mass debuffs to the enemy that affect positioning and regeneration.

Justification: We have 4 strong support champions (Janna, Taric, Shen and Alistar) that once they get itemised, along with good player skill, they are almost impossible to take down while they provide excellent advantages for their team.

This would allow for new team compositions, such as Carry/Mage/Support/Tank/Anti-Support which could bring otherwise neglected champions back into viability, such as Kayle, Sona, Soraka, Nasus, etc, by allowing them to have their undervalued effects on level with the enemy's output.

This would bring some use to the useless items we currently have (by useless, I mean you cannot compare them to other items, such as Nashor's Tooth, Executioner's Calling, Malady).

Additionally, bringing new compositions and stronger debuffing presence would be a strong counter to the current metagame of Tanky-DPS, and would allow for new metagames to be balanced around having a strong balanced composition than having a team full of powerhouses with one strong tank and one support babysitting entire teams.

Explanation:
With this champion you would be able to pick on their team forcing their support to waste skills undoing what you just did to that enemy, debuff them making them more vulnerable to your team's damage output and allow yourself, as this debuffing DPS, to make laning, harassment and solo fighting much more effective for your entire team. Since you're going to be using auto-attacks to apply debuffs, as well as skills, on-hit items would synergise extremely well with this champion, allowing for more varied builds depending on what you need to counter and what your team would benefit the most from debuffing.

Skrallz's Anti-CC Support
Skrallz wrote:

Name: Anti-CC Support
General Description: A Champion that could possible be made to support and create shields for anti-cc, wouldn't be the best support,but a perfect counter to hard-cc teams
Justification: CC has always been a good counter to many teams, but there is only a few counters to that, why not create another one ? It would close one of the 5 or 3 spots on your team, but it would enable you to resist to CC
Explanation: Not sure what else to explain =(

Mobrebel's Stealth Tank
mobrebel wrote:

Name: Stealth Tank
General Description: A champion that could go stealth and use that to start a fight. Since he/she would be a tank, not a ton of damage would be dealt and people would not QQ so much about it.
Justification: Stealth, like ninjas, has been a untouched area by Riot. The most recent one isn't really stealth at all either(Nocturne). Many tanks are not able to initiate a fight well either. With stealth, a tank would be able to sneak up and start a fight right in the middle of the enemy. This would be a great start to a fight for any team. Stealth would have an indirect nerf because people would get Oracle Elixir and Vision Wards more often as well. This way, no one QQ about stealth champions being overpowered either.
Explanation: This tank would be able to initiate a fight well while not being able to do much damage at all. He/she would do this by appearing in the middle of the enemy to scare them and start the fight.

Again, vote for one option only. Let the voting commence!
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 1:48pm | Report
Mobrebel
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 1:49pm | Report
Jet
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 1:49pm | Report
it's funny cause skrallz is just saying "morgana"

TROLL VOTED TO THE FINALS
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 1:52pm | Report
oh hey. inb4 jet votes for himself.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 1:54pm | Report
jet

hurr durr
TehGus
<Member>
TehGus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 1:57pm | Report
Jet
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 2:09pm | Report
Jet

I love you jet, marry me and make a morgana guide so that I can have more high-elo guidance.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 2:22pm | Report
Jet
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2011 2:26pm | Report
hey guys i have a joke

A god-like being walks into a liquor store.
Says the god-like being, “Give me two phone books please.”
Says the guy behind the counter, “Coming up, sir.”
Says the god-like being, “Oh, that’s fine, I’m French.”
1 2 3 4

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide