Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

CAC 1 - Part 4 - Skillset Refinement

Creator: Jebus McAzn May 20, 2011 2:02pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2
TehGus
<Member>
TehGus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 7:02am | Report
We need more activity & we also need people to read all posts :|
Mastarwe
<Member>
Mastarwe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 10:28am | Report
I'm reading, just not sure on what to answer, since I'm not that good at balancing.

However I can add that the healing absorption maybe should let 50% go through to the target, and taking the other 50% for herself. This would make the debuff able to stay on without being too imbalanced, also working against spellvamp/lifesteal.
I'm back!
TehGus
<Member>
TehGus's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 1:07pm | Report
Mastarwe wrote:

I'm reading, just not sure on what to answer, since I'm not that good at balancing.

However I can add that the healing absorption maybe should let 50% go through to the target, and taking the other 50% for herself. This would make the debuff able to stay on without being too imbalanced, also working against spellvamp/lifesteal.

I think that's how it's supposed to work.
Mastarwe
<Member>
Mastarwe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2011 1:39pm | Report
Was thinking on Dotter and Kirluu's posts, they where talking about 1 heal
I'm back!
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 6:23am | Report
I was just confused how it worked. ^^
I agree with Nighthawk that some elements seem a bit OP, if I understand the mechanics of the skillset correctly. So much silence could give great dominance in teamfights, but also lock down an enemy in laning phase, though not for as long, due to the lower level.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2011 6:52am | Report
About the ultimate, I think you guys are taking it too much like as if the fear or silence or whatever can be renewed an unlimited amount of times. It does have a maximum if you read the description. I think it's fine as it is, as long as the maximum amount of time is balanced well enough. Not 2 seconds and not 10+ o_o You know..
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2011 8:20am | Report
Kirluu wrote:

About the ultimate, I think you guys are taking it too much like as if the fear or silence or whatever can be renewed an unlimited amount of times. It does have a maximum if you read the description. I think it's fine as it is, as long as the maximum amount of time is balanced well enough. Not 2 seconds and not 10+ o_o You know..

Yeah, my plan was to have it be a strong CC in the middle of a teamfight (like 2, 2.5 seconds), but really weak CC outside of a teamfight, so this champion would thrive on being able to hold dragon and baron well.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Confehdehrehtheh
<Member>
Confehdehrehtheh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2011 3:46pm | Report
TehGus wrote:

-snip-

I don't have too much to add other than this is probably my favorite champion idea I've seen in a while, and TehGus's refinement ideas are amazing.
Awesome sig by jhoijhoi :D
Aura-Support/CDR Sona|Jungle Yorick
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2011 7:42pm | Report
Going to open the skill polls now.
1 2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide