Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Chaotic Bliss & Scrax: Evelynn Theory Crafting

Creator: Scrax September 19, 2010 8:54am
1 2
HeAt
<Veteran>
HeAt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2010 8:40am | Report
You will have to MAJORLY redo your theories and theory-crafting when the new evelynn patch comes out... >.< just sayin,

her Ravage will be a dash skill with less damage,
totally new ult (AoE slow and blind)
and oh, her q is pimpin too.
Everybody! Don't Forget To Check out Some of My Beatboxing @ www.youtube.com/heatbbx and give me that +rep if i helped you out :)
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2010 8:50am | Report
HeAt wrote:

You will have to MAJORLY redo your theories and theory-crafting when the new evelynn patch comes out... >.< just sayin,

her Ravage will be a dash skill with less damage,
totally new ult (AoE slow and blind)
and oh, her q is pimpin too.

Well if I need to re-craft Evelynn, give me a link to the new her. I need to get crafting right away. TY for that input. I heard she was getting changed, but I could never find the changes. If you could link me the changes, I can fix her

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
HeAt
<Veteran>
HeAt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2010 11:34am | Report
Quoted:
Evelynn

Passive
o When Evelynn scores a kill or assist, she gains 100 + 30*level health.

Hate Spike
o Damage rescaled to 25/38/50/63/75 (+0.33) from 25/40/55/70/85 (+0.2
o Second Hit does 100% damage, up from 50%.
o Second Hit prioritizes nearby wounded enemy champions instead of a random target.
o Hate Spike mana cost rescaled to 10/12/14/16/18 from 8/12/16/20/24.
o Hate Spike leeches 5/10/15/20/25% of the total damage dealt.
o If the target is alone, Hate Spike deals 33% bonus damage.
o Hate Spike seek range increased to 375 from 350.

Shadow Walk
o Duration fixed at 30 seconds from 20/30/40/50/60.
o Stun Hit effect coming out of stealth reduced to 1s at all levels
o Gives 10/14/18/22/26% bonus movement speed during shadow walk and for 4 seconds after shadow walk.
o Evelynn fade time reduced to 1.25s down from 1.5. Her maximum fade time reduced to 4s down from 5s.
o Mana cost rescaled to 100/90/80/70/60 from 75/75/75/75/75
o Cooldown rescaled to 16/14/12/10/8 from 12/12/12/12/12

Ravage
o Damage reduced to 75/130/185/240/295 (+0.75) from 80/135/190/255/320 (+1)
o Mana cost reduced to 75/85/95/105/115 from 90/105/120/135/150
o Ravage now reduces 10/15/20/25/30 armor and magic resistance from the target (up from 10/14/18/22/26).
o Ravage range increased to 500 from 250.
o Ravage cooldown increased to 10 from 9.
o Ravage incorporates a dash to the target.

Ultimate
o Remade as Exuding Embrace.
o Evelynn channels the essence of night, blinding enemies in the targeted area as well as reducing their movement speed by 45/60/75%.
o Cooldown goes from 90/75/60 seconds.
o Range 650, AoE: 275

Stats
o Base AS increased to 0.695 from 0.658.
o Armor gain per level increased to 4.5 from 4.
o Base health increased to 414 from 389
o Health gain per level increase to 86 from 76.
o MP/5 per level increased to 0.4 per level from 0.25 per level.
o Base MP/5 raised to 4.6 from 3.6

thats from my clan forum. shurelia leaked them to beta testers... then a beta tester posted them .. not me though ^^
Everybody! Don't Forget To Check out Some of My Beatboxing @ www.youtube.com/heatbbx and give me that +rep if i helped you out :)
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2010 3:04pm | Report
Ok, ok personally I dont think I have to change my build at all.

Her passive is awesome. This is kinda like her current ult, in the fact she gets healed if she was part of the kill. You cant beat that for Evelynn. That will give her some more longevity in team fights I think. She can swoop in, take some dmg, someone dies, she gets a heal. Thats awesome

Hate Spamming will so much more effective and will make her a viable solo lane champion. The fact I gains SpellVamp is great. It focuses a weakened target, making farming better. And has a longer range, which makes chasing so much better.

Shadow Walk is ok... yes the 1s stun kinda sucks, but Eveylnn only needs that 1s to get off all the things she needs. The bonus speed is a nice touch. Gives her more mobility, which she despriately(SP) needed. Evelynn is suppose to fade and get away, and this will help her do that.

Ravage is so much better now. Of course Ravage will activate the Shadow Walk stun. IDC if it does less dmg, but its a dashing ability. Its that much better as an opener and taht will give her more power against Oracles and Wards. She will be able to move like Shen and Akali. That extra mobility is something the she needs. She is a great champion, but if she cant get away of chase well, she is gimp. I dont see my build changing. The rotation will change a lil bit. From Auto-attack>DFG>Ravage>HTG>Hate Spam to Ravage>DFG>HTG>Hate Spam. With all these new changes, I think she will be getting a lot of QQ about how OP she is. That Oracles and Wards arent enough to fight her off, etc.

Now for the ult. Man this is pure AWESOMESAUSE!! She get something that roots champs like Swains Nevermore, and slows them like she had RCS. Man this is great. One thing that was always an issue for Evelynn, was keeping a hold of someone once she opened. This new ult will give her more power. The way Im seeing this playing out is like so...

Ravage>DFG>HTG>Ult>Hate Spam

That alone is brutal enough. Now add the greatness that Scrax and me-self have come up with... Man this is gonna be great. I cant wait for this new Evelynn. Im not going to have to change anything. Man this is gonna be awesome.

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

HeAt
<Veteran>
HeAt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2010 7:27pm | Report
she will be the new kat, but more op.. AKA. my main,but with my kat build sorry :S maybe with a banshee's at the end and a lich instead of abyssal, will work wonders :)
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2010 8:30pm | Report
Whose build are you looking at that has BV and Abyssal Scepter?

Ill craft with you all day and all night, but we gotta be on the same page.

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

HeAt
<Veteran>
HeAt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2010 10:26am | Report
my katarina build uses and abyssal scepter. but im saying use a bv on evelynn on the new patch, it will be boss. just for health then stack ap everywhere else.

do you use vent, that would make stuff much easier.. i dont play evelynn i play kat and have a good 300 games with her, eve will be my new main.. btw i already have a very high rated AD kat build done and you will see that it is most efficient minus if you want a rylais for the mallet..

i had 200 games behind that and would love to craft with you on kat too.. im not trying to be cocky i just put alot of time into ensuring the best quality out of that one and my ap one.
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2010 4:54pm | Report
My kat build needs a lot of work before I feel comforatable posting it. When I have it the way I want it, Ill post it and we can talk

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide