Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Diana still viable after nerf?

Creator: iOreo August 30, 2012 2:04pm
1 2 3
iOreo
<Member>
iOreo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 12:54pm | Report
thank you all for posting your opinions, but i decided to go with Fizz, and heck it is a really fun champion to use, 1st time playing with him and 2nd time playing mid i got 26/5, he's got some good sustain and epic burst, went against an ahri let her mana get low and then combo'ing W+Q on her she lost about half her HP, but you need to be quite daring to actually dominate the lane, so far i haven't had a problem with him, 5 games all with victories with a score similar to my first game !

Amazing champ :3, anyways cheers m8s might get her next time. if anyone want's to play with me please add me !!!
madf0x
<Member>
madf0x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 12:55pm | Report
Except for when she first came out I never really had a problem dealing with diana mid. Her Q is mostly dodgeable and if you play smart she cant ult you without severely overextending or tower diving. Any mid with a snare can just burst her back and then hold her within tower range for an easy kill. Jungle diana is a different story, you dont get as much luxury when it comes to punishing her for her mistakes. That being said these nerfs are just gunna make it even easier to punish her overall, at least for me anyways.

On the topic of Kat vs Diana, I decided to put the new champion builder from ask Mr.Robot to use and its interesting. Pre-15 minutes or so Diana seems to dominate Kat, but afterwards whoever get their next item first crushes the other, and late game it's Kat hands down. Of course Mr.Robot doesnt factor in player skill, it just assumes the two are sitting there trading blows and landing every shot and what not, so actual player skill will skew those results greatly, but safe to say it doesnt look so hot for Diana unless she capitalizes on her early lead. A passive kat maybe with a few ganks to help will crush Diana.

http://lol.askmrrobot.com/tools/builder/diana-vs-katarina/39c89a09-8c42-43ae-8880-940b231b195c#r=Damage,t=Duel,d=DuelResult
Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 12:24pm | Report
EVERY ***ING CHAMPION HAS A COUNTER.

SO WHAT?

DIANA IS BROKEN.
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
The Tasty Pwnz
<Member>
The Tasty Pwnz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 1:57pm | Report
Mikuroo wrote:

EVERY ***ING CHAMPION HAS A COUNTER.

SO WHAT?

DIANA IS BROKEN.

if she has a counter, doesnt that make her not broken?
XLR8 I vanilla
<Member>
XLR8 I vanilla's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 7:47am | Report
Diana is definitely still viable, she's just not OP anymore, but she's still strong. However she's rediculously easy to lane against in my opininon. She's gonna max Q first and its rediculously easy to dodge it. Obvious animation and takes some time to get to you. Also because of its shape you just have to move a bit to the left/right to dodge it. If she ults you place a CC on your location (veigar stun, ahri charm, kassadin silence). Basically what im saying is that she is strong but its fairly easy to outplay her. but then again im playing in EUNE which is basically "easy mode" for LoL :P
+Rep if I was of any assistance or just for hugs :3 <3
Thank you LaCorpse for the beautiful sig!
bsurma
<Member>
bsurma's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 8:17am | Report
iOreo wrote:

so as the title says, is she still viable after all these major nerfs ? i was really looking forward to play with her, been told she's a fun champion !

She's still good, just like Zyra is after nerfs. Both are good additions to the team. While Diana provides high burst and can stick to the target fairly easily, Zyra has a lot of zoning and AoE going on.

The nerfs were needed IMO, but fortunately the viability of the champion is still there.
+Rep pls if I helped! One click doesn't hurt :D Check out my first guide featuring Darius (NEED MOAR VOTEZ)!

Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2012 7:52am | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

Almost :p key word there lol. Akali and Katarina still make her cry if played right.

Everyone gets beaten by someone.

that someone is mordekaiser...
Tri lane for life.
WhatDuhPho12
<Member>
WhatDuhPho12's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2012 3:10pm | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

1. never been outburst by her as kat.
2. the shields help her but only really delay her dying.
3. Her E stops her ult if the kat is a complete moron.
4. Why would Diana ever chase kat? Kat chases Diana bro.
5. Good luck getting your Q to hit a Kat who is worth two s***s. Might happen like... twice in a whole game.

Diana has outburst Kat 2. The sheilds are a tremendous help blocking Kat burst 3. using Diana E is a good way to block Kat ult I wouldnt sit there and let her ult me to death thats stupid 4. They chase each other everyone chases stupid 5. If you know how to play like how I do I hit Diana Q 9/10 So get your fact straight
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide