Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Dream Teams?

Creator: Kael312 November 8, 2010 11:16pm
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 1:59pm | Report
And Potatis in is damn rust-peeled (get it? Potato, peeled. Right? Right?!) police car won't catch us either. Loser!
AnthraxMegadeath
<Member>
AnthraxMegadeath's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 2:26pm | Report
I do what I can, Animorte. What's funny is that I gave a fairly thought out post and the response I got was "WOO HOO!!!" "METAL RULZ!!"

I approve. \m/
Just like the Pied Piper,
Led rats through the streets,
We dance like marionettes,
Swaying to the Symphony...
Of Destruction
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 6:33pm | Report
I actually died a little inside when I saw that this thread was off-topic. When it comes to single-player theory crafting, I don't think I stand a chance against more experienced players who are savants when it comes to AP ratios and unique ways to build a character right. However, I've always loved the team composition theory-crafting, because I have a general knowledge of many characters' skills and how they'd work best together. I'd have to go with Amumu-Pantheon-Morgana-Fiddlesticks-Kennen. Though 3 of those champions are squishy, there's no way the enemy will get away without being locked down. All their ultimates do AoE CC (except for fiddle, who only does AoE damage) and they also all have non-ult CC. Basically, R to win and make the enemy weep.

In response to the "Noxian Death Squad"
That sounds great, but if Urgot's main utility is his ultimate, would it be plausible to replace him with a Singed with flash? Flip is a pretty vicious skill, and the cooldown isn't as great as Urgot's ultimate. It's entirely up to you, and I'd like to hear your input on Singed vs Urgot and why.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 6:52pm | Report
Thing is: Someone gets MR and then your entire team is screwed there.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 6:55pm | Report
well in all technicality

zaun is allied with noxus, and so much so that all champions of zaun are also champions of noxus (yet not the other way around...)

anyway, the entire list of noxus champions (including the zaun people)

mundo(zaun)
kat
leblanc
singed(zaun)
sion
swain
urgot
vlad
ww(zaun)

also this isn't important but its also nice to note that sivir was defected from the noxian army, morg lives in noxus, and morde.. kinda lives in noxus.

anyway, my noxus team would probably be

tank: singed
dps/offtank: urgot
dps: vlad, ww, and kat

singed seems to be the only full tank on the list (while most of demacia are off tanks), and he's not even from noxus, though he fights for them. urgot was designed to start dps and end tank, so thats why hes my off tank even though most of you think thats a bad idea. ww for his ultimate and for him to be the jungle king. vlad because he's perfect for mid as he's nearly impossible to harass efficiently with his heal.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 7:19pm | Report
@ B-Wong

Magic Resist may negate my team significantly, but Pantheon is AD and if they try to stack MR, the rest of the champions can stunlock and let Pantheon heartseeker strike. In addition to the fact that I never specified that Kennen is AP. Playing Kennen as AD would balance out the MR stacking team, and he could still stun like the peppy little ninja that he is.
And if another alternative is desired, then replace Fiddlesticks with Gangplank and you're set.

And even though I do approve of your build, I could ask the same of your build.

Amumu/Galio/Fiddle/Taric/Yi

Amumu: Magic Damage
Galio: Magic Damage
Fiddlesticks: Magic Damage
Taric: Magic Damage (Except Radiance increases AD)
Yi: Alpha Strike does magic damage, but otherwise Attack Damage
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 8:03pm | Report
Yi is an AD carry, in general with all the CC lock he can run in and whack his 500 crits every .5 seconds assuming that you're getting a 2.0 attack speed without fear of getting hit because of such CC. Geneally, assuming all are good players then Yi will get fed, turrets will go down and GG. Taric is there to make taric win more.

Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 8:43pm | Report
Ok this is something I like.... Ive got a 3s team that I have never lost with.

Sion: Bulky DPS/Tank

Master Yi: DPS

My Taric: Support/DPS.

Thats a 2 Stun team with insane dmg output. Not to mention the the synergy between of Stuns and all the burst thats in the team.

hmmmmmm 5s.....

If I could make it from my personal builds

Udyr: Bulky Burst DPS

Nidalee: Support/DPS

Pantheon: Bulky DPS

Malphite: Tank/Carry

Alistar: Support/DPS

That might not sound effective, but loo at it. The best champ to engage (Malphite), with the dive bombing power of Pantheon. Udyr has so much burst that its not even funny. Alistar's AP scaling is insane so he will be bringing some pain with each Headbutt and Pulzerize. Nidalee is awesome support. Also, if you think about the power she will gives from casting her heal/AS buff... man Udyr and Pantheon will be beasts. So much CC, map awareness, burst, and engaging power... Ganks and Team Fights should go in your favor.

This is not a shameless plug to promote my builds... I just know what they can do, and thats how I picked the 3s and 5s teams. Again not a promotion for my builds.

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
AnthraxMegadeath
<Member>
AnthraxMegadeath's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 7:38am | Report
@caucheka:

I prefer Urgot to singed in this comp because he offers excellent lane support for swain by being one of the early game kings of zone control. between noxian corrosive charge, torment, acid hunter missles and lazerbird the lane heaps on damage in a ridiculous way! After swain gets his AOE snare you should have free farm on the lane as your enemy cowers behind his tower. This really helps swain because he has a rough time of last hitting creeps in peace. late game his ult is very precise (compared to flip) and get's people into range, while slowing them, of katrianas ult.

I wrote a longer response than this, but my comp ate it and I'm mad bro.
Just like the Pied Piper,
Led rats through the streets,
We dance like marionettes,
Swaying to the Symphony...
Of Destruction
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2010 12:55pm | Report
Lets see

All 5's teams

Full-out pusher team:
Taric - Must have clarity and buy an Aegis of the Legion
Mordekaiser - Maybe pick up heal
Sivir - Must use teleport and should use ghost
Shen - Should buy an Aegis of the Legion
Heimerdinger - Might pick up clarity to

The main objective of this team is to push like hell.
Sivir goes mid
Mordekaiser and Heimerdinger top
Taric and Shen bottom
Each lane is near impossible to harass or push back whilst having a LOT of pushing power

Early game:
Sivir should aim to level up and go to jungle etc. to keep the main carry from getting gold and so that she can farm up quickly
Taric and Shen are the most likely to get kills but Taric should focus around leveling up defensive abilities for the mid-late game
Mordekaiser and Heimer should aim to have a tower down 10 minutes in, they should stay alive and buy items to ensure they can stay in the lane for as long as possible (i.e. Regrowth Pendant and a Meki Pendant)

Mid Game:
Heimer and Mordekaiser should come mid suddenly and quickly push the tower and take it down
Sivir and Taric should now switch with Taric
Heimer and Morde moving as one group, Sivir and Shen as another
When the team gets a chance they should push the bottom tower to

After all the first set of towers have been pushed: HMT choose a lane and push at it near constantly Forcing the enemy team to deal with them. However the HMT combo is extremely hard to chase, gank or push back and will probably be able to push at a tower all day long if they really want to
Shen and Sivir push other lanes

Map awareness is key because Shen and Sivir may be ganked especially if they seperate, however they can both escape easily and if the team attempts to gank them the HMT combo will most likely knock down a tower during the distraction

Just something I came up with after playing against a Mordekaiser and Heimerdinger combo

Got a couple of other good team combos if you're interested
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide