Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Evelynn after she opens

Creator: Chaotic Bliss September 10, 2010 9:06am
1 2 3 4 5
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2010 9:06am | Report
In a recent thread about stacking Sunfire Capes, I made the statement of say that Evelynn was strong enough w/o having to stack them. I was thinking about the build that I used for her, along with reading some of the other builds, and a few youtube videos. I began theory crafting something that would give Evelynn a steady dmg output after she opens on someone.

Here Is the build that I came up with.

Just looking at the stats, its not that impressive, but read the description. Again, this is in theory and everything works in theory. Im not asking for a rating or comments. I just want to know if this build would give her more power after she opens

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2010 2:04pm | Report
inb4 potatis

also, i only bought eve as a joke so me and 2 friends could play hide and seek vs an enemy team. (eve/twitch/shaco)
so yeah, i would have no idea.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2010 1:20pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

also, i only bought eve as a joke so me and 2 friends could play hide and seek vs an enemy team. (eve/twitch/shaco)
so yeah, i would have no idea.

I've tried that before, your team gets boned pretty bad. lol Good for a laugh though.

On-Topic: It would give her a steady output since you would have to stack Armor and MR to combat, or just explode her with a nuke. But those builds look very expensive, guessing you'd be jungling for awhile?
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2010 4:14pm | Report
Hey! Sorry for taking my time when coming back to you on this, but finally.. Here it is! Short as ever.

I tested the build in a quick 1v1 vs Ashe. It started with dominating, ended with dominating.

We tried without Shadow Walk, with Shadow Walk, even leaving summoner abilities out, but still the damage output was awesome.

I actually don't have the time to go in-depth, sorry, but if you want to theory craft in-game add me! (I'm EU, dunno what you are)
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2010 4:31pm | Report
Scrax wrote:

Hey! Sorry for taking my time when coming back to you on this, but finally.. Here it is! Short as ever.

I tested the build in a quick 1v1 vs Ashe. It started with dominating, ended with dominating.

We tried without Shadow Walk, with Shadow Walk, even leaving summoner abilities out, but still the damage output was awesome.

I actually don't have the time to go in-depth, sorry, but if you want to theory craft in-game add me! (I'm EU, dunno what you are)

Im in the States lol. Ill get on Asap. This might sound bad, but can you try it in a normal game with some mates? I can see that the dmg is good, and there has been some convo on the build page. If the build works, I wanna see the numbers lol. Or a video. That would be great. We could put it in the Descrition along with some pics and screenshots.

Scrax we could be a Theory-Crafting pair

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2010 6:25pm | Report
Tomorrow (or later for that matter) I'll record a couple of fights with Evelynn when trying some normals.

And I believe our theory crafting would be legendary.
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2010 7:03pm | Report
Indeed.

Look at my other builds for some more off-beat ideas.

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2010 4:19am | Report
I tried the build against a arranged team consistent of Karthus, Xin, Nunu, Tryndamere and Mordekaiser, and now I am so de-motivated to try again it's unbelievable.

To put it short; They where placing Wards all over the place. All of them had Oracle's and I did little to no damage (heck, I probably HEALED them with my attacks!), so my mood is set to a minus right about now..

One squishy, and thats the guy hiding behind hordes of minions and towers..

I'll try one more fight and record, but yeah.. We'll see.

EDIT:

Ok, this build works wonders in theory, and when fed. But in a even game where you may grab only a few kills, this build isn't that powerful. Huge problems gaining kills early game, and your not really getting any burst before lvl 6 with Lich + Guinsoo.

Oracle and wards will destroy your game, no matter what you do. You can try being smart, and play as Evelynn isn't a stealther or only utilize Shadow Walk before initiating a already very busy enemy (to benefit from the stun). But no matter what you do, they will find you, and kill you.

End-game Evelynn is ****. No discussion. She's bad. Horribad. Her damage is fine, not bad nor good, but she's so incredibly squishy that almost anyone can two-shot you.

This build is perfect when fighting scrubs, getting fed, having fun with your mates or just to have a piss in-game, but I wouldn't say this is such a strong build over-all.

However, I can't stress this much: If you get a good start with a couple of kills before level 6 and get Guinsoo fast; You'll be an unstoppable killing machine. No questions asked, anyone will drop.

But yeah.. It's quite hard to master due to bad early-game and a overall expensive item build.

Love to hear your thoughts Chaotic.

PS: Got a couple of clips I can edit and render to you. Not far into the build, and the game is already ending it's mid-game stage.
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2010 8:18am | Report
Lets see those clips. The game play will help me figure out what can be done. I agree that a rushed Ragblade will benefit you.

The problem with the arranged was to much burst and CC.

Xin tears through squishies like no other can. He is like river rapids. Once the flow picks up, he wont stop till you dead. You cant help but take that loss. Xin is an Eve killer.

Nunu has too much burst and is tanky so our girl cant do too much to him. Not to mention Absolute Zero is one of the greatest Eve killers. His Blood Boil can always be up so he will hit faster and move faster. Yeah thats an issue.

Trndymere...

Mordekaiser...

Karthus isnt so bad... its the Defile that kills Eve here. He can be fairly squishy him-self, but I think he is kill able... just have to get in and out.

I was just looking ove the build and realized that she is early game dependant. But this can also mean that she needs a lane partner. Get a Nasus or Taric. They both have heavy lane presence, and they will help you set up for the kills you need. Amumu is another great set up for us. I think that if you find a team that will have more threatening champs, you will be able to do better. Ashe would be a great lane partner too. Long distance with melee is nice. You can open and Ashe can slow if they run. Thats always fun.

Another thing, when you do arranged do you have vent or something? If you do thats great. One thing that Ive noticed about Eve, is that the lane she is in will be warded left right and up the middle. In SR try to stay moving. Try to build a team that can have a few solo lanes. So you can go mid, let them push, gank the mid guy, go the the lane that is 2v2, gank there, and get back to mid. Once you have a few kills and are making a pest of your self and farmed a lil bit, get to the solo side lane. This will leave the other team confused. They will think to are bouncing between mid and top/bot.

Do some jungling when you can. That will help with the cost a lil bit.

I think that being mobil and grabbing an Oracles might help. This would help with wards. Start with things like Manamune to help with dmg. Im sure we can figure out something. As bad as this sounds, find a carry to lane with. I know you like to be the aggressive Eve, but in SR you may need it.

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2010 8:46am | Report
I'll render the clips for you and upload, but is there a way we can chat directly?
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide