Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Frozen Fist Jaxx

Creator: Madreds November 20, 2012 2:33pm
1 2
Madreds
<Member>
Madreds's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 9:48am | Report
Sorry all, I don't know all the item buffs, i know like 5-7 of then, if Gunblade is getting buffed it will prob be core on him.
thanks to The_Nameless_bard for the signature.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 10:44am | Report
I said that I'd get 250 HP from BC + another ~250 from somewhere else.

And excluding that I didn't talk about Hextech (simply let it slide, IF it's going to get a buff it comes close to mandatory if you wanna go for AP and AD) neiter the slow on BotRK nor Hextech count as a viable.

+ I NEVER talked about getting F.Mallet, it was your confused brain (yeah yeah, should know better dealing with you) how came up with it.
And dunno how you can come up with "3 permaslows for the whole team" except for I.Gauntlets.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 11:09am | Report
The cooldown of the active of Hextech Gunblade will reduce on every attack. This means, if you just attack enough, you get the active really often.

45 AD, 65 AP, 10% lifesteal, 20% spellvamp

Unique Passive:"Your basic attacks and single target spells against champ reduce the CD of this item by 3 seconds.

Unique Active: Deals 150+40% of your AP as magic damage and slows targeted champ's MS by 40% for 2 seconds, 60 seconds CD.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 1:50pm | Report
And now try to explain why BotRK, I.Gauntlets and Hextech combined result in your "3 permaslows for the whole team"

- A 60 sec CD 30% single-target slow for 2 sec.
- A 60 sec CD 40% single-target slow for 2 sec, reducing it's CD by 3 sec every autohit and single-target spell. that will result in a ~10sec at best, late game, with a good chunk of extra AS.
- A 2 sec CD 35% stationary field slow for 3 sec.

With all 3 being "only" active slows and having a damage aspect you can wrack your brain all you want, getting all 3 isn't close to being a waste.

If you throw in a Phage,TF,F.Mallet or Rylai's you would overdo it, but like I already explained, it was you who came up with this idea.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide