Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Frozen heart vs. Randuin's Omen: thoughts?

Creator: pyonkun October 12, 2012 3:50pm
1 2 3 4
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2012 10:02pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Frozen Heart is the most broken item in the game

Fixd.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2012 3:53pm | Report
I generally build both on Warwick. Frozen Heart in core build, Heart of Gold to build into randouin's omen late-game.

I'd say randouin's omen is better in general though. I never used to think much of it until I started maining AD Tristana in ranked, then I realized how ****ing annoying it is to an AD carry. It makes it impossible for an AD carry to just melt tanks in 5 seconds, which they normally would do late-game, and the slow makes it both easy for enemies to reach and CC you, and impossible for you to chase someone that has it. Every tank and bruiser should take it at some point in their build IMO. It has too powerful an effect over the AD carry to ignore.
animal091
<Member>
animal091's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2012 11:24am | Report
Randuin's Omen is so much better then frozen heart on support chacters because it gives the armor and cdr and passive fh does plus much more in the form of health health regen an active plus its best quality for supports it biulds off a gp5 item
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide