Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

How do you guys build AP Shaco in Dominion?

Creator: alyzar October 1, 2011 6:46am
alyzar
<Member>
alyzar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2011 6:46am | Report
I see him a lot, yet I don't see many good ones. Does anyone else really enjoy playing him? He's amazing at holding top and generally ganking, and his annoying play style really suits Dominion, in my opinion. My biggest issue with him is that he is pretty reliant on JITB for damage, but other than that, he is extremely fun. How do you guys build him? My build is pretty normal (in my opinion). Take a look if you're interested.

http://unorthodoxlol.blogspot.com/2011/10/eupilol15-ap-shaco-in-dominion.html

Tips / constructive criticism welcome.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2011 11:52am | Report
Your link seems to be borked.

Um. I think one would build AP Shaco in dominion exactly like you would in normals. You just need to know where to stack boxes.

Of course, a smart enemy will buy Hextech Sweeper and completely nullify your box stacking attempts.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2011 1:42pm | Report
sweeper OP :)
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2011 1:57pm | Report
If you're nesting towers, I'll just buy sweeper and then check towers every time I go to cap them.
True love is found only in yourself.
alyzar
<Member>
alyzar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2011 7:21pm | Report
Fixed the OP, and yeah, I've been having that issue with sweepers and have been forced to put my nests in the jungle. He is still pretty awesome at defending capping points even without multiple boxes, although people like Xin Zhao and renekton **** me up with their AoEs.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 12:01am | Report
Hextech Sweeper only counters Deceive.

If you stack boxes on Speed shrines or brushes, they never expect it or can't afford to waste the active.

I've played Shaco on Dominion 2~3 times last night, and I found if you spend 1 minute stacking on their upper speed shrine, you're almost guaranteed to get a kill.

Knowing where else to stack though is how I win the rest. :D
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
alyzar
<Member>
alyzar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2011 7:09am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

Hextech Sweeper only countered Deceive.

If you stack boxes on Speed shrines or brushes, they never expect it or can't afford to waste the active.

I've played Shaco on Dominion 2~3 times last night, and I found if you spend 1 minute stacking on their upper speed shrine, you're almost guaranteed to get a kill.

Knowing where else to stack though is how I win the rest. :D

Yeah people really undervalue killing someone in Dominion. I mean, obviously it's more important to cap a point than to get a kill, but it also takes way less time to cap a point than it does to say, kill a tower, so that ~20 seconds that you spend dead is extremely critical and can cost your team a lot of points.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide