Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Interesting idea for a champion [Mei and Lei]

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 24, 2013 6:20pm
1 2 3
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2013 6:20pm | Report
Champion name: Lian Hua
Title: The Lotus Flower
Style: Ranged Assassin or Support

Background Story: "She remained still in the fields of Demacia, Her eyes closed and her breath silent as she was surrounded by her foes...then with breath from her lips she disappears from sight and so too did the lives of her enemies" - King Jarvan Lightshield the Third

On a cold night in Demacia, a young girl was found in the courtyard of the royal palace, her body beaten and her clothes torn to pieces...nobody had seen her before nor could they figure out how she could have got into the palace ground without a single guard seeing her.

Although she was able to heal, the assault had left her with Amnesia and she couldn't remember a thing about herself or her origins only that she remember a field of Lotus flowers, thus the name Lian Hua was bestowed on her by Xin Zhao who took her under his wing.

Over the course of a few years Lian Hua spent alot of time doing chores around the palace from cooking to gardening, she seemed content with her life as a whole but when she wasn't working she would watch Xin and his men practicing in the field and slowly she began to pick up on their moves and style like it was second nature to her somehow.

It wasn't much longer until Xin Zhao became aware of this and decided to allow her to practice alongside his men and became impressed by her skills both as a warrior but more importantly as an Assassin, she learnt to move at speeds faster than the normal eyes could see and her skills with the energy blade where beyond anything Xin Zhao could have dreamed of.

With Xin Zhao and the pride of Demacia at stake in the Field of battle, Lian Hua seeks to join her comrades in battle at the League of Legends.

Synopsis:
* Lian Hua is a Hybrid champion
* Works on a 40% Attack Damage and 60% Ability Power Ratio
* Her Thorn of the flower makes her a fantastic Farming champion
* Her Root of all Power can snare all five enemy champions if they are caught out
* She can do multiple lanes in game including Jungle but she is best suited to the bottom lane

Auto Attack: Lian Hua uses energy shaped like daggers

PASSIVE: The Value of Life
She gains a stack increase of 2% to the gold she receives every time she scores an assist or kill.

Q: Thorn of the flower
Lian Hua lunges towards an enemy with a strike that has 10% critical strike chance, if this attack successfully kills an enemy she instantly targets the next with an 2% increase on her Critical Strike Chance, this continues until she is unable to kill anyone (No stack cap)
Once Lian Hua fails the stack is reset to zero

Mana Cost: 45/42/40/37/35
Cooldown: 10 seconds

W: Kiss of the due
Lian Hua uses leach on her opponent and uses it to heal any allied champions in radius plus herself, the more allied champions around the less they are healed for though

Mana cost: 40/38/36/34/32
Cooldown: 10 seconds

E:
The Root of all power - Lian Hua throws her Blade in a line at the enemy target which snares those who are hit by the blade for up to 2 seconds or you can reactivate the ability to do damage based on your AP
Mana Cost: 40/37/35/32/30
Cooldown: 15 seconds

R: The Dance of the Lotus Flower:
Unique Passive: Any cooldown reductions also reduces the activation time of Dance of the lotus flower (e.g. 20% will decrease the activation by 1 second)
Active: Lian Hua runs around in a large circle, once the circle is completed they equal to her AD and AP combined together with a Critical strike increase of 50% to any enemies that is still within the circle.
The circle takes about 5 seconds to complete, this is to give any enemies a chance to escape it if they are able to

Mana Cost: 200/190/180
Cooldown: 120 seconds
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2013 6:31pm | Report
this is terrible, passive completely destroyed the champion, are you saying you want to play as two champions at the same time that have two different item builds BUT EACH ONLY GET HALF THE GOLD? basically to reach a full build or end game with this champion you have to gain DOUBLE the gold of everyone else

terrible idea, not even going to bother with the skills until you think of a not ******ed passive
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2013 2:57am | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

this is terrible, passive completely destroyed the champion, are you saying you want to play as two champions at the same time that have two different item builds BUT EACH ONLY GET HALF THE GOLD? basically to reach a full build or end game with this champion you have to gain DOUBLE the gold of everyone else

terrible idea, not even going to bother with the skills until you think of a not ******ed passive

Ok noted and changed

Any other issues without the use of the term "******ed"
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2013 2:59am | Report
I like the Mei part, though it is missing yjhe
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2013 3:10am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

I like the Mei part, though it is missing yjhe

YJHE? i am sorry i am not accustom to that term

What does it mean please?
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2013 3:18am | Report
Look at his username
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2013 3:21am | Report
*Facepalm*

Gosh darn it I walked into that one :3

Anyways Back to my Champion Idea ^^
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2013 3:33am | Report
If there is any genuine questions that people would like to ask I am more than willing to answer them to the best of my abilities
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2013 6:09am | Report

*Facepalm*

Gosh darn it I walked into that one :3

Muhahaha >:D

Quoted:
If there is any genuine questions that people would like to ask I am more than willing to answer them to the best of my abilities

Well, you have a mix of an "ice climber"-effect (from Super Smash Brothers) and a "shapeshift"-effect, which are both very different.

You basically can switch persons, which is fine, but you have 2 abilities that are person specific, which cannot be used on the other person. If you want the switch (shapeshift effect), then you must allow all abilities to be used for both characters.

You could also say that both characters are attending both at the same time at all times. As you would control one, and the other one would follow, then your W and E mechanics could work, if you understand what I mean. In this case, the E should be changed though :3

Also; the passive is a bit weird, having 2 different item sets for each character would be, mechanically, complicated to balance.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2013 2:27pm | Report
passive is still terrible, a champion that can have two item builds that also gets bonus stats from the others build? OH ALSO THEY GET +4 ARMOR AND MR PER CS AND 2% MORE GOLD PER KILL AND ASSIST

still a terrible passive get rid of the idiotic two builds thing or get rid of both of the stacking passives which includes getting bonus stats from the others build

there is already very little counterplay to the champion getting huge invisible power from just the passive so im still not going to bother looking at the skills until you think of a not idiotic passive
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide