Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Jacque, The Stinky Frenchman.

Creator: Psychofrench
April 11, 2012 6:32am
15 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » Theory Crafting & Ideation » Jacque, The Stinky Frenchman.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Psychofrench » April 11, 2012 6:32am | Report
Before I get accused of being immature (which I can be at time) and ignorant, I have to stress out that I am myself French (Really, born and raised). I was joking around one day in vent with my LoL partners about a French champion, and since I usually get a kick out of the misconceptions and stereotypes associated with the French, I figure it would funny to incorporate them into a character's abilities.

First of all, Jacque is an hybrid champion and noone exactly knows what to do with him. He carries a stale baguette that he uses to whack people with. He also have some support abilities.

Passive : Whenever Jacque runs away from an enemy, he gains 50% Movement speed.

Q ability - The flick: This is a taunt. Jacque let out a laugh (huh huh huh!) and flicks is cigarette butt at the enemy dealing 40/54/90/115/140 magic damage (+0.3 of Ability power). The enemy is taunted for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds. Jacque then curl into a ball and beg you not to hurt him.

W Ability - Je vous hais: Jacque blow his cigarette smoke inside a perimeter in front of him revealing all stealth units (From coughing). In addition, the enemy is slowed for 25/30/35/40/45% for 3 seconds. Actually, the effect applies to his allies as well, causing everyone to hate him even more.

E Ability - The Eiffel Tower : Jacque summons an Eiffel Tower out of the ground dealing 120/170/220/270/320 damage to each units on the area. Also, each unit nearby cannot help but stop to take pictures, leaving plenty of time for Jacque to run away.

R - The White Flag! : This might be the best ultimate ever. When applied, this ability surrenders Jacque's team automatically. GG.

Damn, I cannot wait to try him out on the fields of justice....
Psychofrench's Forum Avatar

Psychofrench
<Member>
Rep: Notable (31)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by DuffTime » April 11, 2012 10:18am | Report
Rep well deserved xP
Learn the true S3 op, Tryndamere!
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/duffs-season-3-hamdamere-296968
Best Aatrox in The world, with a Video Guide!
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/duffs-336706
Like my official DuffTime Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/DuffTime
Follow me on Twitter, @RealDuffTime
Come hang out when I'm streaming! http://www.twitch.tv/dufftime
DuffTime's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
DuffTime
<Member>
Rep: Renowned (670)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by MissMaw » April 11, 2012 10:27am | Report
lol :D
I got freedom, I got a lady, I got a cause I'd die for. That's who I am.
MissMaw's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MissMaw
<Moderator>
Rep: Renowned (726)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ShaiRen » May 15, 2012 7:48pm | Report
Definately sounds like the new URF. Love to see him in action :3 Maybe he could be a french mime.
ShaiRen's Forum Avatar

ShaiRen
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Keondre » May 15, 2012 7:50pm | Report
OP Ultimate. I'd use it just to piss off my Miss Fortune that is 20/0
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Keondre's Forum Avatar

Keondre
<Member>
Rep: Distinguished (221)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Psychofrench » May 15, 2012 8:48pm | Report
ShaiRen wrote:

Definately sounds like the new URF. Love to see him in action :3 Maybe he could be a french mime.

Ah! I can so picture him. I wish I had a new tablet and software to draw him.
Psychofrench's Forum Avatar

Psychofrench
<Member>
Rep: Notable (31)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by PerpetualDuplicity » May 18, 2012 12:38pm | Report
The ultimate troll.
PerpetualDuplicity's Forum Avatar

PerpetualDuplicity
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (10)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TwinkleHood » July 29, 2012 4:26pm | Report
So, what will his ultimate work against a Lee that doesn't want the game to end yet?
Signature by The Nameless Bard
TwinkleHood's Forum Avatar

TwinkleHood
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Kamisma » July 29, 2012 5:24pm | Report
He starts with a point in "The White Flag" at lvl 1.

sadly nothing involving turning them into snails then eating them.
The Kamisma's Forum Avatar

The Kamisma
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SkullzX » July 30, 2012 5:39pm | Report
SkullzX's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
SkullzX
<Member>
Rep: Notable (30)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!