Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Kayle jungle, the new Nunu?

Creator: Quite Nomible July 24, 2013 7:06am
1 2 3 4
Quite Nomible
<Member>
Quite Nomible's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 7:06am | Report
Just tried this out in a lulzy bot game, and DAMN! The clear times are insane with her Righteous Fury, did a smiteless blue and was on high hp constantly because of my Divine Blessing, which speeds you up as well. The ganks are awesome with her permaslow, you can towerdive with her ulti. She isn't that mana-hungry as well if you only use Righteous Fury, so she isn't even that buff-reliant.

Is there a reason why I rarely see her as jungler? Because this was really insane, even though it was only a bot game...
nog even kort samengevat: een lampje is voor dove mensen, een ratelapparaat voor blinden. het mooiste is natuurlijk een combinatie van beide: een lampje met een ratelapparaat, voor het geval er iemand langskomt die blind én doof is.
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 7:42am | Report
kayle jungle has an amazing earlygame but is farm reliant so your lategame is gonna be horrible if you dont get rolling.

it can work but is too unreliable for most proteams
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 10:12am | Report
Very fun, but has problems. Main thing is if you fall behind it is very very difficult to recover. On the other hand, if you get rolling you'll probably end up with the most kills.

For SoloQ, go for it. For rankeds, be sure to know how to play her when things don't go so well.

Also, AP Kayle is a monster. Initiate with Q with decent AP/mpen is insane.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 10:48am | Report
Kayle is an amusing counter to Udyr (who is getting played constantly due to new skin)...she can nullify his ganks easily just by paying attention and counterganking with a single Q.

just get Nashor's Tooth, Spirit of the Elder Lizard, and Liandry's Torment and watch your enemies melt into little bits
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 11:10am | Report
Kayle jungle is super strong bro. I'm glad you tried him out :>

I don't think he's any nunu jungle though. While both Kayle jungle and Nunu Jungle are strong, Nunu jungle adds this element of... SCUMBAG
To the opposing jungler's life. I'm not sure if kayle can do the same.

On the upside, Kayle scales into late game WAAAY better than nunu does.

And on a completely different, but still related note, I don't think kayle can control objectives like Baron and Dragon as well as nunu can because of OP Consume

thoughts?
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Quite Nomible
<Member>
Quite Nomible's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 11:28am | Report
Yes! Someone tried her out as well :D.

She has a different way of being scumbag with her ultimate bait, I think. "O u want me to die? *ult* NOPE u die now kk bai"

Well, I was actually able to solo Dragon with Kayle at level 9, despite the annoying attack speed debuff. The damage of Righteous Fury is just that awesome. Nunu might be somewhat better with his Consume, but that gets nerfed in the upcoming patch.

What is also very notable is that the Red buff works SO INSANELY GOOD on Kayle while ganking! Like, really, really good.
💣︎✡︎ ☜︎✠︎✋︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☠︎👍︎☜︎ ✋︎💧︎ ☠︎⚐︎🕈︎

👍︎⚐︎💣︎☜︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ ☺︎⚐︎✋︎☠︎ 💣︎☜︎📬︎📬︎📬︎

✋︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ 💧︎☜︎☜︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 💧︎⚐︎⚐︎☠︎

⚐︎☼︎ 🕈︎✋︎☹︎☹︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎✍︎
Joshified
<Member>
Joshified's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 4:35pm | Report
I wouldn't compare Kayle to Nunu & Willump at all :3
Kayle will clear fast, provide a ton of damage for your team and will never die.
While Nunu & Willump..
Prevents you from getting a single buff all game, mercilessly slaughters you in your jungle with no remorse, takes dragons at level 5, makes his adc a monster late game with his attack speed boost and HIS NUNU BOT LAUGH DRIVES YOU INSANE!

Mundo goes where he pleases.

And pleases, where he goes.

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 12:13am | Report
Nunu will not be changed, the change got removed from PBE. For that, the jungle changes will rather hurt him.
gotoh
<Member>
gotoh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 10:13am | Report
Kayle jungle provides a mix of damage and utility with her Intervention. She synergizes very well in assassin teamcomps. However she should not be compared to Nunu & Willump, who is an entirely different type of jungler. He is satan while kayle is a normal jungler, that is a difference.

but indeed she is a good jungler, just a bit farm reliant for late-game.
Check out my first guide on Karthus here.
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2013 4:03pm | Report
i think what op meant was that he thinks kayle might be the new omgwtfbbqop jungler ;)

but yah as i said, she is good but is kinda unreliable; go for it and roflstomp earlygame (amazing for roroque)
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide