Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Lanewick - Rune questions

Creator: TheTieThatBinds
December 31, 2011 10:38pm
19 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » Theory Crafting & Ideation » Lanewick - Rune questions
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TheTieThatBinds » December 31, 2011 10:38pm | Report
Im going through and looking at what runes to buy, and I came across the ArPen/MagPen quints. Would it be better to go with straight ArPen or go with the ArPen/MagPen quints? I know the majority of the ability damage is magic, but is the MagPen worth getting?
TheTieThatBinds's Forum Avatar

TheTieThatBinds
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lugignaf » December 31, 2011 10:50pm | Report
IMO, MagPen is not worth getting on WW unless you're going full AP.

It's not like you're going to be dealing a ton of damage unless you're Hungering Strike-ing a fully geared tank late game, right?

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Lugignaf's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Lugignaf
<Moderator>
Rep: Renowned (562)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TheTieThatBinds » January 1, 2012 3:17am | Report
Thanks for the reply Lugignaf, I went the way of full ArPen quints :D

As for the rest of the runes, I have all 1.7% AS marks, 1.41 Armor Seals, and .15 MR per level Glyphs.

Are there better runes that would work better than what I have set up? I have read that AD Marks scale really well, but didn't know if there were any better runes to put in for Seals and Glyphs.

TheTieThatBinds
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Luther3000 » January 1, 2012 7:21am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

IMO, MagPen is not worth getting on WW unless you're going full AP.

It's not like you're going to be dealing a ton of damage unless you're Hungering Strike-ing a fully geared tank late game, right?

Wat.

Go MPen, Guardsman does and he's the best Lanewick in the universe.

Oh, you're asking about quints. I thought you meant in reds.
Luther3000's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Rep: Esteemed (440)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Wintermond » January 1, 2012 8:15am | Report
I'd go for Movement or HP quints.
Movement just because its cool and HP to feast on the awesome sustain(Larger HP pool=more sustain from your sustain).

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Wintermond's Forum Avatar

Wintermond
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (189)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Luther3000 » January 1, 2012 8:20am | Report
Bobby uses MS quints, therefore MS quints are best.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Searz » January 2, 2012 9:44am | Report
Ye, basically what errwann said:

MrP marks, Armor seals, MR glyphs and MS or HP quints.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Searz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Rep: Esteemed (444)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TheTieThatBinds » January 2, 2012 12:30pm | Report
How are the lifesteal quints for this guy? I know by the time i have all my lifesteal items I have around 40% lifesteal, but wasn't sure if the 6% you get from the quints would be worth it over MS/HP/ArP+MgPen.

TheTieThatBinds
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Luther3000 » January 2, 2012 12:43pm | Report

How are the lifesteal quints for this guy? I know by the time i have all my lifesteal items I have around 40% lifesteal, but wasn't sure if the 6% you get from the quints would be worth it over MS/HP/ArP+MgPen.

How and why are you building 40% lifesteal on Warwick? o.O

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TheTieThatBinds » January 2, 2012 12:57pm | Report
wriggles + bloodthirster, i pretty much can't be killed one on one. i have the 3% passive from runes too

TheTieThatBinds
<Member>

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!