Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Leblanc early game toned down

Creator: Rudmed July 30, 2011 1:17am
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 3:16pm | Report
If you snowball really hard, pick up a mejais and stack it, she can always insta burst the AD carry to bits.

What changes is that the enemy team gets stronger and can sometimes kill her for it.

That's why she appears to "Fall off"
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 5:03pm | Report
Been playing Leblanc.

And is prob in my opinion one of the best solo Que champs in the game.

She only falls of late game if she doesn't do godlike early. But how can't you do godlike early when you can burst down any champion from 100% to 10% hp??
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 5:11pm | Report

Been playing Leblanc.

And is prob in my opinion one of the best solo Que champs in the game.

She only falls of late game if she doesn't do godlike early. But how can't you do godlike early when you can burst down any champion from 100% to 10% hp??

She is easily counterpicked by champions who can withstand her burst such as Kassadin. If you aren't performing godlike early-game you will turn out pretty useless late game. No team can win a 4v5 late game! :)

P.S. Bursting to 10% isn't going to get you anything, just saying. :P
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 5:12pm | Report
^ It will if anyone at all on your team is paying any attention whatsoever.
Ruin Sage
<Member>
Ruin Sage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 5:20pm | Report
LB can still do fine late game, but you have to change your mindset for it. You are there to burst down the single biggest threat. Consider that when she starts to drop off, the death timer is more than double the CD of her spells, so you should be able to make it 3v5 instead of 4v5. You can still deal insane damage to the enemy late game, and you can be of use to the team in caging/silencing up to two people.
TL;DR, LB can still be good late game if you know what to do.
Strength may win the fight, but style wins the crowd.

+rep if you like what I say, explain why if you don't.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 5:33pm | Report
Leblanc got some really strong long range CC. Them shackles man.

And the power to instantly render nearly any enemy useless for an entire teamfight is far from useless

@Grandmaster

Laned against a kassadin. Forced him down to 20% health. After that he didn't even dare to look at me.

And leblanc got fairly low cd's. You can most of the times get another Q off after your combo.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 5:37pm | Report

Leblanc got some really strong long range CC. Them shackles man.

And the power to instantly render nearly any enemy useless for an entire teamfight is far from useless

@Grandmaster

Laned against a kassadin. Forced him down to 20% health. After that he didn't even dare to look at me.

And leblanc got fairly low cd's. You can most of the times get another Q off after your combo.

Good to hear that it is possible, I wonder however how good the kassadin player was. I've laned several times versus leblanc with kassadin and never had any problems kicking her ***. :)
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 5:40pm | Report
Ruin Sage wrote:

LB can still do fine late game, but you have to change your mindset for it. You are there to burst down the single biggest threat. Consider that when she starts to drop off, the death timer is more than double the CD of her spells, so you should be able to make it 3v5 instead of 4v5. You can still deal insane damage to the enemy late game, and you can be of use to the team in caging/silencing up to two people.
TL;DR, LB can still be good late game if you know what to do.

I do not agree on this, LB's scalings are pretty weak which she makes up for with her awesome base damage! However, this is exactly the reason why she falls off late game unless she is fed like Oprah in her early days. Any decent squishy simply gets him-/herself a Banshee's Veil and LeBlanc is done for.

Imo, she needs a change: lower her base damage and increase her scalings!
Ruin Sage
<Member>
Ruin Sage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 11:36am | Report
Banshee's Veil shouldnt stop a smart LB. Your cooldowns are low enough that you could even use your ultimate to pop it, if you wanted. Add a Deathfire Grasp and you dont lose out on the burst of losing a spell.
Strength may win the fight, but style wins the crowd.

+rep if you like what I say, explain why if you don't.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 12:22pm | Report
Ruin Sage wrote:

Banshee's Veil shouldnt stop a smart LB. Your cooldowns are low enough that you could even use your ultimate to pop it, if you wanted. Add a Deathfire Grasp and you dont lose out on the burst of losing a spell.

Thats not the part that stops her. Its the magic resistance and the health that come with it. The shield is just an annoyance.

Of course everyone could get a warmog's and that would probaly work just as well in some cases.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide