Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Let's discuss tryndamere

Creator: drunken0elf September 1, 2012 8:57am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Keltocdragon
<Member>
Keltocdragon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2012 12:39am | Report
Since your all knowing Luther have you bothered doing the math for gold and damage estimates, I think you will be surprised at what you find.
Hint 21000 Total gold ghost for your Caitlyn build

If you really want to prove something show me some numbers?

Another Hint:795 crit damage for you.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2012 12:54am | Report
Keltocdragon are you gonna give me a video of you using your build to 3v1 people in lane or am i just gonna not have proof that yer a trynd god and just believe it cuz you say your build is the best build with no flaws?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
drunken0elf
<Member>
drunken0elf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2012 7:10am | Report
k seriously keltoc your **** is getting old. I've played unough tryn vs people of all sorts of elo to know that what you're saying is a bunch of bs. The only way possible tryn is viable in any ranked games, cause who gives a flying **** about normals, is a jungle tryn.

Jungle tryn can snowball easily with assists and kills of ganks. He will be peaceful in his jungle most of the time. A jungle tryn will snowball way more effectivily in a ranked game then a top tryn. Unless you are 500elo. I've been there. I've been in this puny elo. People ban tryndamere. You know they suck. Anyways i'd rather play another solotoper, cause I know that playing tryn in a 1k elo is quite futile. Imagine at 2k elo. GG tryndamere!

Btw, tryn is and will always be my favorite champion, but i've learn't to let him go cause he just gets outmatched by pretty much anything in a ranked. You'll have a good resonable lane every 3rd game or so, which I wouldn't bother with, since I can have a good reasonable lane everysingle game with darius, garen, jax etc.

Thanks to Amazing Monkey for the sig. Just like his name, he's amazing
drunken0elf
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2012 7:16am | Report
I've first created this post to discuss tryndamere. I've let this **** linger for awhile since keltoc is quite hilarious to read cause you have no idea what you're talking about.

It's fine I was like you when I had less tehn 100 normal's played. (played, not won)

Now I have more then 800 games under my belt and I know that what I was saying while low level was just bonkers. Start playing ranked games, then come back and have a nice conversation. And leave you EGO behind.

Cased closed.

drunken0elf
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2012 7:17am | Report
If anyone could close this post I,d be apreciated. First time one of my post got out of hand.

BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2012 8:28am | Report

Since your all knowing Luther have you bothered doing the math for gold and damage estimates, I think you will be surprised at what you find.
Hint 21000 Total gold ghost for your Caitlyn build

If you really want to prove something show me some numbers?

Another Hint:795 crit damage for you.

Whats your main account? I want to know so I can rightfully laugh my *** off at your expense.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Keltocdragon
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2012 8:49am | Report
Olaf jungle Tryndamere is what you like to do in rank,
Dosen't mean everyone does,

Is it because I did the math or the fact you can't accept that while can be Tough in lane Garen simply can't out damage Tryndamere with Garen unless someon stands around scratching their *** while dying.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2012 8:51am | Report
Keltocdragon is only level 17 and he already knows everything there is to know about Trynd. No possible way he could learn anymore. Hes too pro for us.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Keltocdragon
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2012 9:09am | Report
Finally someone gets it!!
So seriously now is no one gonna run those numbers?
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2012 9:21am | Report
We're not going to run the numbers because the numbers aren't the problem. In today's gank heavy meta, tryndamere falls flat on his face, and has to itemize to stay safe in lane. Tryndamere has almost no good matchups. In a day when junglers take exhaust, I piss my pants when I play against aj ungler with exhuast when I'm trynd. That means they have 2 exhaust, and nothing hard counters trynd like exhaust.

Listen, straight up, your build is awful, your attitude is awful, your grammer is awful, and YOU are awful. I really also like how you jump onto my noob-bait guide to tell me, a 2000 elo plat player that's been playing since beta, that had personal tryndamere lessons from the #1 tryndamere in season 1, z3rgm3n, how good tiamat is. Whelp! You just fell into a noob trap, buddy.

*EDIT* the only summoners you can ever EVER consider running is ghost cleanse. there are no other tryndamere summoners. You can run exhaust or ignite to kill in lane, but you will have no place in teamfights without cleanse.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide