Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Let's discuss tryndamere

Creator: drunken0elf September 1, 2012 8:57am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Keltocdragon
<Member>
Keltocdragon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 3:26pm | Report
Lol wriggles is as almost as bad as Excutioners Calling for Tryndamere.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 4:06pm | Report
I would say exe is better than Wriggle on Tryn.

Both are better than Tiamat for him though :D
drunken0elf
<Member>
drunken0elf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 4:14pm | Report

Guys check out my pro Tryn build, all your problems will be solved.

All you do is rush Manamune, then Deathcap, and then 4 Leviathans, and you're good to go. All of tryns problems except his actual problems are solved with this, and anyone who thinks this is a bad build is obviously stupid and bad at this game, because I'm probably like level 15, and my opinion is fact.

lmao! made my day. You sir deserve a medal.

Thanks to Amazing Monkey for the sig. Just like his name, he's amazing
drunken0elf
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 4:19pm | Report
and about wriggles, I only grab it when i'm jungling ryndamere. Allows me to solo drag at when I have beserker grieves and some pots.

Keltocdragon
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 5:31pm | Report
Lol at least I can build one Tiamat and get far more farm from it than either EX Calling or wriggles.
The splash is perfect for minion farm.
Example: you can hit the three melee minions with one attack if you target the center minion.If Their almost dead already three insta-kills is better than waiting around for their Hp to drop low for the last hit. Far more effective farming isn't a joke. It works if you use it right which if your like me is a lot of CS.
The damage is also better than either item alone.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 6:09pm | Report
yes kill all of the minions and push all the way to the tower get max CS! there is 0 chance of getting ganked!
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2012 6:14pm | Report
@Drunken elf, a medal, but not +rep eh? I see how it is... )':
I don't jungle tryn, so I know nothing of that :P

You can't get more farm with tiamat than you can with EC or Wriggles, unless you're bad at last hitting.

How fast you kill them doesn't really matter, the next wave still arrives at the same time. All you're accomplishing is shoving your lane, which is a bad thing to do.

You're essentially saying that a 500 damage nuke that takes one second to cast followed by 4 seconds of standing still is more dps than dealing 100 damage per second over 5 seconds.

Of course it is, but that doesn't mean anything lmao.
Wriggles and EC both provide mostly non damage stats, and even the dmg stat EC DOES provide is crit, which scales with AD, or other items. Your logic is so flawed it's not funny.
On top of that, Tiamat costs more than either item, so of course the damage will be higher.

You're basically saying Abyssal Scepter is a ****py item, because Deathcap gives more ap. -.-
drunken0elf
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 6:08am | Report
@acid reigns, but I did plus rep you! The medal is +rep you silly goose.

Hoh heres is the build I got my penta with (typical tryn build)

1) boots + pots
2) Avarice blade
3) Beserker grieves
4) Vampiric scepter
5) BF sword
6) PD (I had forgotten to recall for a while, bought PD is aomsot 1 shot)
-not really part of the build, but i had gotten a quick silver sash for getting out of the fed veigar stuns.-
7) IE
8) BT
7) LW
9) GA
10) PD

I sold my avarice blade to have room for the GA. Sold my boots fro another phantom dancer. Even with no boots I ran at 432 ms with no movement speed quints.

I only build some situtional defensive items on tryn. Lijke quicksilver to get out of a aoe cc that screws you up often. Or GA to keep the focus at bay and hurt longer. I don't even see how tiamat coulda been useful. I'm not willing to trade a tiamat for a GA or a PD. I don't see how it's good on tryn. If you're going to say to get it early... no thnak you, I'd rather single minions farm. Not like tryn needs to farm faster anyways, he clears a minion wave, clears all the jungle, clears mid wave, bot wave then runs back top to clear it out again. That's what I do when lanning phase is over.

Keltocdragon
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 8:49am | Report
If your afraid of getting ganked your letting yourself be controlled. Letting yourself be controlled, remind me of how that's any fun at all?
"All of the Best Tryndamere players are hyper-aggressive" Not an exact quote but you get the picture.
If your more aggressive than the other guy, whose controlling the lane.
If the other guy attempts a gank and dies in the attempt, whose controlling the lane?
If he brings backup and tries to gank and everyone dies except for you, whose controlling the game?
With building high damage items early and fast I benefit from easy stacks and higher crits imposing more of a threat to enemy champions making easy meals of anyone who doesn't counter build right off the bat instead of waiting until after lanening phase to take charge of control the lane thus giving myself an dvantage over the enemy team.
My second item lets me come into lane packing almost double the punch with just basic damage almost quadrupling my critical damage from base damage.
Huge advantage to taking over sorry if you don't agree.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 10:46am | Report
yes because youll always be ready for a gank and always win 2v1 every single time you get ganked by any jungler while building no defenses because hey who really needs defenses when you can 2v1 in lane and always win?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide