Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Let's discuss tryndamere

Creator: drunken0elf September 1, 2012 8:57am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 5:16am | Report
Tryn never was build on Def, neither the old nor the one. Fromat (dunno if it's still worth it) and the relatively new MoM, that's all. And You won't get them for some defensive stats, but for the slow and the AD, rest is just bonus.

And yeah Keltoc..
Your guide isn't any good and posting stuff like "Everything is solved in my guide pls look it up and do vote" is not "at it's finest" but plain dumb advertisement.

So yeah: If you wanna help ppl asking in a thread, you do post a short version of what you wrote in your guide, simple as that.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 6:26am | Report
You never do get any defensive item besides GA

Fromal is maybe for sticking but ehh

Boots
Zeal
Vamp
IE
PD
GA
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 6:35am | Report
You forgot Last Whisper.^^
drunken0elf
<Member>
drunken0elf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 7:07am | Report
K well that was a long 2 pages of random nonsense that had nothing to do with the thread at all. IMO, all the tryn builds posted in moba are plain... how should I say it.. obvious. Theres not one better then the other since they are all the same **** repeated like 10 times, but what makes a guide great, is the fact that he explain everysingle litle details. That is what amkes the 2 top tryn builds execeptional.

Anyways, please don't turn my thread into a political debate about someone posting a horrendous build and advertising it. Hell, you shoulda just said, come and take a look at my guide, it might help you. Problem solved.

But seriously, riot needs to show tryn some love. They loved Ashe and remade her animations and all, why not love her husband also? Riot = feminists. Nuff said. (Then I'll log on tomorow and my thread will have 20 more entertaining pages of people debating fiminist issues xD)

Thanks to Amazing Monkey for the sig. Just like his name, he's amazing
Keltocdragon
<Member>
Keltocdragon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 8:37am | Report
1.Only a fool gets kited.(Stay in the middle of the minion clusters their your real targets until late game and team fights)
2.The healing mechanic's make defensive items obsolete for most games(vampirism/Heal/Bloodlust)
3.Tryndamere already has a slow in mocking shout, why would you want more unless you have no idea of how to use it?
4.By the time the enemy team see's you going in to kill Baron, Solo . With at least 2 dead enemy champions and your full team on their respective lanes.
They will not be able to muster the Necessary force to kill Baron before you, or to kill you since all of the healing and your ultimate means you can tank any burst damage without even Trying.If your gonna insult something try comprehending it first.
5.Any castors who have any significant damage are Squishy In the extreme.(Exception is Kayle because of her abilities)
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 8:48am | Report
Exhaust+ Ignite, bye trynd.

The only defensive item I would consider on trynd is Quicksilver Sash. Guardian Angel doesn't do that much for trynd, except there is a team which focuses onto him ( Zilean, Morgana, Kayle, Yorick, etc.). Then he just can't die with Guardian Angel.

BTW: Most casters buy Zhonya's Hourglass, so all your attemps against the enemy ap are useless. And most ad-carries buy Guardian Angel.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 11:22am | Report
The one and only def item I bought in my last games with him that i actually COULD buy without completing my build and already possessing 3k+ you can't even spend on pots anymore was MoM.

The +AD synergizes with his playstyle and the shield helps me out getting my ulti up right on time, not to get instantly bursted by some caster out of nowhere.

It's a bit harder to fit it in a "regular" build though.

And like listed earlier, he needs some love, but just reverting the last patches won't do it imo.
His whole "rework" screwed up his late game playstyle and only gave him a small tad easier early.
Keltocdragon
<Member>
Keltocdragon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 5:48pm | Report
MoM is a waste unless their doing Magic Damage. The sheild effect won't block mixed or physical damage. Makes it more of a tank who already has armor and Hp stacks. Or your countering a group of casters with decent apl And bad tanks.
devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 5:51pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Tryndamere is the most useless champ in the game imo

If only this were true :C
His undying range is really a pain -.-

People who made my sigs: Hogopogo, The_Nameless_Bard, Aklemony, jhoijhoi, YayaFTW, and Janitsu
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2012 7:46pm | Report
It's not considered advertising if it's relevant to the topic. For instance if someone asked "how do you play tryndamere?" instead of explaining you can just give a brief description and say if you want to read more check out my guide.

I hope that clears things up, sorry for the late response I was out this weekend!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide