Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lets make this happen

Creator: Chaotic Bliss November 27, 2010 1:42pm
1 2
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2010 2:39pm | Report
Count me in! Save an area for me 'cause I'm leaving in an hour haha!
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2010 2:40pm | Report
Than please add that info into the correct compendium. Just quote me, add the info, and remove the quotes and post it

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2010 2:49pm | Report
Maybe this would be better made as a build? For example; Have the 6 recommend champs, 3 on each team and have a simple build for each. That way newer user would see it. ( I don't think newbs look in the forums)
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2010 2:53pm | Report
That would be a good idea too... Hmmmm Maybe we can have something like that too.

A build version of each Compendium. Hmmmmmm

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
Pip00p
<Member>
Pip00p's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2010 2:48am | Report
I dunno if this will help add to your database but there was a topic made on the General's topic:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/general/are-they-ap-or-ad-guide-on-what-to-gear-for-1003

The guy is compiling a list of heroes with their CC affects and Damage Type (AP/AD/DPS/etc.)

Won't be much help to veterans of this game, but newbies will most definitely find it invaluable to learn about other heroes.
My very own:

Kennen Love
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2010 5:38am | Report
I'm all about playing underestimated or situational champions. Take Katarina and Ezreal for example. First, you must know how to make them stronger. If you aren't familiar with your enemies, you could easily die in most situations. I have mastered the art of fighting specific champions and countering their strengths (such as Tryndamere). Those 2 are also rather squishy and prone to ganks. If left alone for very long either can make a huge difference.

The basic idea is learning exactly how you should run your champion depending on the enemy and allied champions. And items don't make you good. If you are not good with the champ or have no idea how to counter enough enemies to your advantage, you could have 'the best build' in the world and still end a game as bad as 2/13/4 if that.

As for playstyle, you must learn to adjust to every situation. This reminds me a lot of what we talked about on another forum post 'trying to get people out of elo hell.' It could turn out to be a very detailed guide to paying attention to the game, to be simple.

I can offer a lot of information on many different subjects. I'm honestly not sure where to post anything or specifically take part in it though.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide