Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lets talk about Tresh!

Creator: FAT FOO DOG January 19, 2013 5:31am
1 2 3 4
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2013 11:27pm | Report
True, Frozen Heart would probably be my goto rush after gp/10s if Im actiung as full tank though.
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 9:30am | Report
No Nid Couger form goes off of AD(Q).... So yes AD is viable >.> The Scaling on Spear allows this too since it is ap AND LIFE Just not ap.
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 9:35am | Report

True, Frozen Heart would probably be my goto rush after gp/10s if Im actiung as full tank though.

you should rush Heart of Gold.

oh, wait...

Sig made by Aquilegia
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 11:49am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

you should rush Heart of Gold.

oh, wait...

Lol, sadface, R.I.P. hog. What i'm thinking is rushing the philo, getting your sightstone, then going for the aegis while in lane, and then building AP OT after that. I really don't see him being most effective as a straight tank, even though his utility would certainly allow for that. I think armor yellows and mres/lvl glyphs would work best with him, ofc with the gp10 quints and likely more armor reds, possibly mpen reds. If you wanted to be a real **** and just become a CC monster you could get a kages after the philo stone then Shard of True Ice and Iceborn Gauntlet lategame to add massive amounts of slow to your kit. And the fact that he is RANGED would make the gauntlet pure frozen hell. Dunno, but I think abyssal works well for late game, or possibly a banshees, just to break that 100 mres level.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide