Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lucian and Tear

Creator: Darealone November 4, 2014 7:58pm
1 2
Vorcia
<Member>
Vorcia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2014 1:12pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:
Yes, after like 11 uses Crystalline Flask becomes more efficient than pots, but you also have to realize your spending the same amount as a Long Sword, which is pretty huge early game

IIRC Flask was made specifically give champs who started stuff like 13 HP pots or 9 HP pots and 4 mana pots an alternative so its definitely worth it for them. Also Red Elixir + 6 HP potion ADC and Renekton/Riven starts was a fun meta, shame they took it away, I actually really liked it.

Mooninites wrote:
I don't think tear is good on any adc except Urgot and Ezreal if you go blue build

Trash item for trash champs, fits quite nicely. I can think of exactly 1 good champ that actually builds a Tear.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2014 11:22am | Report
Vorcia wrote:

IIRC Flask was made specifically give champs who started stuff like 13 HP pots or 9 HP pots and 4 mana pots an alternative so its definitely worth it for them. Also Red Elixir + 6 HP potion ADC and Renekton/Riven starts was a fun meta, shame they took it away, I actually really liked it.

Trash item for trash champs, fits quite nicely. I can think of exactly 1 good champ that actually builds a Tear.

Red pot start was extremely toxic because it made certain champions more viable than others but everyone pretty much had to start it.

I'm assuming you mean Jayce? There was actually talk of blue Ezreal becoming god mode again right before worlds. I'm not exactly sure why, I think it may have been changes they made to tear, in anycase it never materialized, but there were a lot of people who thought blue ezreal was going to be a must pick
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2014 11:38am | Report
As far as I know only 2 AD champions build tear in lane; Jayce and Yorick. Ezreal shafts his early game even harder doing it.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide