Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lulu Discussion Thread

Creator: IceCreamy March 21, 2012 12:41pm
1 2
TheWeekndOVOXO
<Member>
TheWeekndOVOXO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2012 12:58am | Report
I've seen some high elo players play Lulu as a denier in their streams. They deny the enemy's carry's CS and they play aggressive by slowing them and polymorphing them so that they can harass the enemy's carry. I've seen a level 5 Vayne with the help of Lulu(polymorph + slow + shield on carry) do over 700 damage on an enemy Malphite trying to gank at a warded bush.
(Discontinued)
Klausenheim
<Member>
Klausenheim's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2012 5:22am | Report
Give it a few weeks for people to get comfortable with her playstyle, and then we will be seeing some really crazy moves with Pix + glitterlance pokes and clutch ults bouncing people around Janna style.

She has a really really *really* versatile kit, as others have pointed out. It makes it really hard to play against her because she has so many tools you have to watch out for. (That + she is new).

I'm glad RIOT took their time making their newest support, especially after Karma's reception. She has unique skills that still manage to be effective. Hopefully she will steal a few hearts and stick around long-term.
You can't peddle papooses with a dancing monkey.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2012 6:23am | Report

Give it a few weeks for people to get comfortable with her playstyle, and then we will be seeing some really crazy moves with Pix + glitterlance pokes and clutch ults bouncing people around Janna style.

She has a really really *really* versatile kit, as others have pointed out. It makes it really hard to play against her because she has so many tools you have to watch out for. (That + she is new).

I'm glad RIOT took their time making their newest support, especially after Karma's reception. She has unique skills that still manage to be effective. Hopefully she will steal a few hearts and stick around long-term.

Glitterlance+Pix combo is pure <33333
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide