Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MF and TIAMAT??

Creator: Byronik September 13, 2010 5:38pm
1 2
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2010 8:59am | Report
Oberron wrote:

Does Tiamat work with Pantheon's HSS, and would it be a viable item for teamfighting? Every time i get into a game to try it as my 4th item, people are surrendering, so I haven't really gotten a good chance to see it in action against either minions or players.

Thatd be way op, HSS doesn't apply on hit effects.

Oberron
<Member>
Oberron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2010 11:29am | Report
Then items like are also pretty much useless... So virutally the only way to build an AD Panth is with Boots, Ghostblade or Whisper, and just stack BF sword derivatives... kinda takes from the fun of the char when there's really only a few items to be used... I guess that's just a payoff for being able to use it so frequently then.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2010 1:14pm | Report
Oberron wrote:

Then items like are also pretty much useless... So virutally the only way to build an AD Panth is with Boots, Ghostblade or Whisper, and just stack BF sword derivatives... kinda takes from the fun of the char when there's really only a few items to be used... I guess that's just a payoff for being able to use it so frequently then.

That does work but I'd rather stack AD. It makes his skills much more painful as I feel his physical damage output is negligable due to his squishiness. If you ever do get in range to hit someone, you're not gonna get consecutive hits off, anyways so stacking AD = painful 1hits.

Gigaffect
<Member>
Gigaffect's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2010 6:42pm | Report

>mfw I saw a Miss Fortune with three Tiamats.

Click on them. You know you want to. Except Jax. He's just there for color.
Yo, I'm Urgot. See that plane? BOOM.
Oberron
<Member>
Oberron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2010 11:44pm | Report
B-Wong wrote:

That does work but I'd rather stack AD. It makes his skills much more painful as I feel his physical damage output is negligable due to his squishiness. If you ever do get in range to hit someone, you're not gonna get consecutive hits off, anyways so stacking AD = painful 1hits.

If BC does work, then it is a perfect item for his builds, because it does stack AD, and reduces armor on each hit of HSS, increasing total dmg by a large amount. The idea behind Pantheon is always to use physical based skills to stomp on other squishies during team fights anyway. IMO, Panth should rarely auto-attack a champ unless he's OOM or all skills are on CD.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide