Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My Champion Idea

Creator: Kameleon September 28, 2010 7:45pm
1 2
Ammodeuss1990
<Member>
Ammodeuss1990's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2010 1:45pm | Report
Okay. This guy sounds cool and all but there needs to be a few fixes. 1, yumi strikes range is a bit extreme, hes a samurai after all and I KNOW they used bows but dude they weren't all Robin Hood. Tone it down a bit, the effect is kinda meh, less dmg the more minions it connects with? Why does it sound like an underpowered double up? IMO make it just pierce through and let it do slightly l less damage the more things it goes through.. sorta like Ezreals ultimate but not as KAMEHAMEHA-ish. Kendo sounds badass and I think this is his awesomest ability. If used right he can pretty much counter-attack that pesky Master Yi. His ultimate sounds alright but honestly if used wrongly you pretty much commit suicide and give the enemy a free kill... Samurai's dont kill themselves in the midst of battle... A champions ultimate should always have some syngergistic value to it or something related to Bushido. A think a better ultimate would be one where he does increased damage for a few seconds and every time you take a hit/give one it should reduce the cooldown of your kendo. I mean afterall Samurai were THE BEST SWORDSMAN to have ever lived during their reign.
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2010 6:22pm | Report

I mean afterall Samurai were THE BEST SWORDSMAN to have ever lived during their reign.

WRONG. samurai got nothing again Chinese kung-fu swordsman. samurai got no chi :)
Kameleon
<Member>
Kameleon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2010 2:39am | Report

its the way u wrote it...sound funny

anyways, i dont think u thought it through enough.
the biggest/only problem i guess is people just kite u for 4/5/6 seconds. and then laugh at u commit suicide

and on a historical note, i dont think samurai commits suicide in a middle of the battle. especially if he has full hp and the enemy is almost dead.

doesnt this sound funny lol.

Well the thought was, you and your target would not be able to move. So no kiting and it would be considered a taunt/root, so no flash either.

The idea of the ult is to take out casters with ease, maybe burst down a carry depending on items and only using this on tanks at the right time and with the right items. The killing himself part was pure flavor. It may not be a workable mechanic in game.

Lowering the passive percentages would make scaling less overpowered.

Again, I was using numbers based off other champion's range from the league of legends website. So the numbers could be way off.

Katana Strike will most likely have to have it's true damage cut in half as there is no drawback to it like Olaf's.

The range for Yumi Strike is debatable. It was intended to help farm but more importantly to hit multiple champions.

All great imput btw, thanks.
My right arm is stronger than my left arm!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide