Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

My dilema... and how to stop an atomic bomb.

Creator: Shak3y January 6, 2011 11:13am
1 2
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2011 5:31pm | Report
Yea, that might actually be a better choice than rageblade. Akali has very little use of the attack speed anyway and the combined stats are worse than a second gunblade
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2011 5:51pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Yea, that might actually be a better choice than rageblade. Akali has very little use of the attack speed anyway and the combined stats are worse than a second gunblade

I actually really like Rageblade on Akali, once it's at maxed stacks (Easy with QER auto attack) the AP is pretty insane and it always helps speed up the animation for proc-ing her Q

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2011 6:46pm | Report
The problem there is that Akali is burst and probably won't make much use of those Rageblade stacks. You get Rageblade at around the same time that you want to stop laning and start ganking, so you'll often be entering battles with no stacks. I just don't find it that useful, but hey, that's just me.
Shak3y
<Member>
Shak3y's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2011 6:47pm | Report
1. The ability to stack attack speed during small skirmishes. (2v2 etc) which greatly benafits the auto attack proc of your Q ability, which benafits you AND your team.

2. The ABILITY TO TAKE DOWN TOWERS FASTER!! Remember this game is about killing the nexus. You're no use if you can kill an enemy in 3 seconds to fail at distroying a tower because you haven't got your lich bane yet.

That's my explanation of why i use rageblade. I've also played games there with soulstealer removed and deathcap brought after rageblade.

wow.

180AP -> 402AP in 3300G It's pretty sick.
Think. analysis. and improve you game. Always
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2011 1:13pm | Report
Yea, but killing towers doesn't get that much faster with a rageblade. It gets noticably faster, but not that much that it will make a difference(it rarely will atleast).
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK

"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide