Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need Soroka help!!!

Creator: Blizzierian September 4, 2010 10:08pm
1 2 3
Blizzierian
<Member>
Blizzierian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2010 10:08pm | Report
OK hardcore leagers, I need some help,
So I was looking at some of the awesome soroka builds on mobafire and trying them all out, but Im having a constant problem. Since soroka can't get kills or farm easily, I can never get enough gold to get the build going past the first two or three items.
My idea was I could use some Kage's Lucky Picks, but it's still not going that great. Is anyone else having this problem?......Does anyone have a solution?
Plz help me!!!
Sincerely Blizz

PS. Anyone who knows the cap/limit on AS and Dodge, or even how the caps work in LoL I would love to learn more. I feel dumb when I'm using a build and don't know if I've hit the AS cap or not.
Gigaffect
<Member>
Gigaffect's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2010 10:29pm | Report
The best way to get money for Soraka is assists. If you have recently healed someone who gets a kill, you'll get an assist, so stay with someone who can kill champs fast.

AS cap is 2.5
Cooldown Reduction cap is 40%
Dodge has no cap that I'm aware of, but it has diminishing returns, so reaching 100% is basically impossible. Movement speed is the same (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I don't really know the full intricacies so I'm not the BEST person to help.

Click on them. You know you want to. Except Jax. He's just there for color.
Yo, I'm Urgot. See that plane? BOOM.
lior1995
<Member>
lior1995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2010 11:10pm | Report
As Gigaffect said, assists are the key, also if your team arent desperate for heal you should use your ultimate to get ***sists from over the map, also 1 point in starcall gives you a nice farming ability after you got some ap.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2010 11:32pm | Report
lior seems to know what hes doing. my friend plays soraka a lot, but i dont know how to.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Relimitt
<Member>
Relimitt's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2010 6:33pm | Report
You could always go DPS Soraka.
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2010 11:23pm | Report
Soraka is one of champs that doesn't need too many items since you won't be the front force in Team Fights, rarely do I get more than 3-4 items playing as her, so I wouldn't sweat not getting a lot of money; that's usually how it is with her.
Ernil
<Member>
Ernil's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2010 11:49pm | Report
level 1 boots - aegis - 4 kages pick
My mains with guides !

Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2010 7:14am | Report
Not an expert but build AP items then rush for level 5 Star spell thingy and stand in the middle of creep wave. When I was doing it I could kill the entire wave in 2 bursts.
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2010 8:37am | Report
Soraka is probably one of the better farmers due to Starcall, and I want to say DPS Soraka is fail, but she can spam Starcall (it's easy on mana) and hit a little bit harder every time. It is the only offensive thing she has though (also Infuse), and not very powerful... Early game I will get the first point there just because I can literally hit it all day especially if you add a point or 2 for Infuse. (great harassment... she can be surprisingly aggressive early)
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2010 8:50am | Report
Well when it comes to AP Soraka, Ive got a fairly good build. The thing about Soraka is she can have great harassing early game. Getting a lil AP can help you when farming. With Starcall helpnig while farming minions, and Infuse silencing enemies, she can do very well early game. If you play her right. Last hitting shouldnt be an issue IMO. You just have to keep aggression in check. Like animore said, great harassment and with a fair amoun t of aggression she can provide great lane control

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide