Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

New Champion Ideas: Marfu(The Just the...

Creator: Ryumanyamana January 9, 2017 10:40pm
Ryumanyamana
<Member>
Ryumanyamana's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2017 10:40pm | Report
Marfu - The Just the Tipsman

Marfu is a swordsman that dropped through a portal along with his two other dopey friends. They promised not to enrage anybody in League of Legends to become champions

Auto-attack range: 300 units/melee

Resource: Energy - 200
Energy Regen: 10 / second

Passive: Dah tip - Every single one of his attacks deal bonus 150% knock back and damage when tippered except for throw. All of his moves have knock back too. None of his abilities receive bonuses from cooldown reduction.

Q: Dashin' Dance - Marfu dashes in a direction of 300 units. This can be canceled early to get a shorter distance and refunding energy from converted unused distance.
[Movement]
[Cost: 20 energy]
[Cooldown: .25 seconds]

W: Dat Grab/Up throw - Marfu can grab any enemy champion towards him within 500 range despite it being even longer than his own arm, don't question. The second cast tosses the enemy upwards, leaving them helpless airborn for .5 seconds. The more this ability is used in a row, the range decreases and the airborn duration is reduced by .05 seconds.
[Targeted click]
[Cost: 30 energy]
[Cooldown: .5 seconds]

E: Dancing Blade - Marfu is locked into a slow animation as he lashes out his first swipe then follows it up with a variation of three other types of swipes. More can be elaborated here since this move doesn't have to be great with the others serving him just fine

R: Crescent slash - This ability can be learned at level one but however will never scale up to the same power as a normal ultimate (think of Jayce). This is instead a directional attack with a thin hitbox that deals double his autoattack damage/knockback.
[Directional attack]
[Cost: 40 energy]
[Cooldown: 5 seconds]

Torya - The Space Shiner

Torya is an assault fox from outer space that joined his swordsman friend in their quest to conquer League of Legends

Auto-attack range: 125 units/melee

Resource: Energy - 200
Energy Regen: 10/ second

Passive: Cancel Master - All of his abilities are able to be canceled by each other. Their cooldowns are reduced by 1 second for every skill activation (excluding summoner spells) and autoattack.

Q: Tazer Lazer - Torya fires off a small laser in a single direction that stuns any enemy in the way for .3 seconds, dealing a bit of damage.
[Skillshot]
[Cost: 7.5 energy]
[Cooldown: 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 seconds]

W: The Shine - Torya activates a shiny orb around him, granting him invinsibility/invulnerability within the first and single frame that also deals knock back to enemy champions and 5% of their max health in magic damage. The knockback stun lasts for 1 second.
[Radius: 200]
[Cost: 20 Energy]
[Cooldown: 3]

E: Dashing Fox - Torya can dash 400 units in any direction and is able to perform any abilities during the travel. This can be cast a second time, having the same properties. This ability deals no damage on its own.
[movement]
[Cost: 25 energy]

R: TORYA!: Torya performs a back flip kick that deals 100/200/300 (80% attack damage) to an enemy. The more damage it deals the longer the knock up duration
[Cost: 40 energy]
[Cooldown: 6 seconds]

Mr Evil Darkness - The Despot of Disrespect

Mr Evil Darkness , the emperor of the shadow realms is buff old grey man that joined Marfu in order to act upon his sinister plan to take over League of Legends for himself

Auto-attack range: 125 units/melee

Resource: Mana: 330

Passive: Disrespect - Everytime Mr Evil Darkness cancels his taunts into a spam within 1000 range of his opponents, lands a spartan kick, a stomp of doom or the mighty punch of doom, it increases his disrespect. The more disrespect he earns by the end of the match, the more humiliating the defeat becomes for the opposing team

(Actual) Passive: Heavy King - Mr Evil Darkness has a 25% tenacity bonus from all CC (including suppression, stasis and displacement)

Q: The Smack of Doom - Mr Evil Darkness's next auto attack will deal 130/180/230/280/330 (+80% bonus AD) magic damage and knock backs the enemy 350 units, interrupting them.
[Cost: 50/60/70/80/90]

W: The Spartan Kick of Doom - Mr Evil Darkness puts Pantheon to shame by shoving out his leg to kick his opponent square in the head for 15%/20%/25%/30%/35% of their max health in magic damage and knocking them back 500 units, stunning them for another 1 second at the end.
[Cost: 100/120/140/160/180]
[Cooldown: 15/13/11/9/7 seconds]

E: The Stomp of Doom - Mr Evil Darkness leaps into the air for 3 seconds, able to cast the stomp in the midst of the flight. Any opponent within range will take 50/60/70/80/90(+110% bonus AD) + of their health in magic damage. If the stomp successfully kills someone, the cool down on Stomp of Doom is refreshed.
[Cost: 100/120/140/160/180]
[Cooldown: 16/13/10/7/4]

R: The Mighty Punch of Doom - On first cast, Mr Evil Darkness begins channeling his super evil punch that increases in damage the longer he charges. He is able to freely move during this duration. Upon release, Mr Evil Darkness deals 200/300/400 (+ 50% ad) magic damage and knocking back all enemies 600 units.
[Cost: 100/150/200]
[Cooldown: 140/110/80]

If this isn't broken, I don't know what is.
Frosu
<Member>
Frosu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2017 3:16am | Report
Mr Evil Darkness tho lmao

"The time to talk is over."
-Riven The Exile
L3gislacerator
<Fabulous>
L3gislacerator's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2017 7:53am | Report
I see you, Smash references

| Support Taric Guide | Jungle Taric Guide | signature by jhoijhoi! |
TaztheMaz
<Member>
TaztheMaz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2017 2:45pm | Report
Well let me just say that your ideas are interesting but might be pretty busted.
Silvi54
<Member>
Silvi54's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2017 12:05pm | Report
ult seems op
About the Author: Hey all, I have been playing competitive MOBA/FPS of all types for many years now and have accumulated a lot of experience under my belt. Although, I've been writing and conceptualizing all kinds of stuff for those games, dating way back to 2014, I recently decided to create video Hero Concepts for a bunch of new games during my free time. I might create some textual concepts from time to time to keep things spicy. I am always looking to improve my stuff and appreciate any feedback you might have.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide