"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
You need to log in before commenting.


i did , i tried to follow it. you seem to need optimal runes for some paths.
you cant say he jungles as good as warwick. thats simply not true.
You NEED runes to jungle with champions that aren't extremely good at the jungling itself. You don't need exactly the runes he used.
I finished at the same time as Stonewall did with armor seals, ArP marks, MR/lvl glyphs and AD quints.
Nocturne is worse in the jungle itself, but his ganking skills are sooooo much better than Warwick's. WW is bad at ganking before lvl6 and even then Nocturne cleary outshines him. Nocturne isn't a good jungler because he can jungle good (he is pretty fast tho), he's a good jungler because he ganks like a GOD.